24. Bye

Today is the day I officially move out of Geo's house. I've been trying to get used to calling Brysen's house mine. I woke up and Geo was literally laying across my body. I was laying vertically and Geo was laying on top of me horizontally. I slapped his back.

"Get off of me..heavy ass," I said.

"No. You're not leaving me," He said into the bed.

"Well you're heavy and you're crushing me," I said.

"Can you move?" He asked.

"No I can barely breathe," I said.

"Then I'm doing my job," He replied.

"Geo... Geo... Geo... Geo," I kept repeating myself and slapping his back.

"The only way I'll get up is if you promise to kiss me," He smiled.

"I can't kiss you if you're on me," I said.

"That's why I said promise me."

I didn't want to kiss him. I was still sacred about the whole Waleed situation.

"Or I can just do this," I said struggling to get from under him but I did.

"Kissing me that bad?" He asked.

"No of course not babe. I love you and your incredibly soft lips," I reassured him.

"Then what is it? You've been kinda distance lately," He told me.

"I know..I just..I have a lot on my mind. Don't take offense to it," I said. He nodded but I knew he was still concerned.

"Anything I can do?" He asked. 

"No."

"Okay but just remember that I'm here for you," He said. He pulled me into a strong passionate kiss that I've longed for to make me feel normal. To make me feel like he would forgive me and our relationship would be stronger but it just pulled me back into a thought that he wouldn't forgive me and that it would end our relationship. So I just smiled a fake smile.

I got out of bed and got in the shower. It took me like a hour and a half. I loved the feeling of the hot water going down my back. I could stay here forever. I said in my mind. That was a soothing thought. But I eventually got out.

I was looking for something to wear when Geo came behind me and tackled me with kisses.

"W-what was that for?" I asked laughing.

"Because I love you," He told me.

I guess my face grew sad because Geo said, "Well I don't love that face. What's wrong?" 

"Um...I'm just going to miss you," I said and he pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him. I heard his heartbeat and tapped his back to the beat. 

"It beats for you," He told me as we were still hugging.

I took a deep breath, "I know it does."

~•~•~•~•~•~

I was struggling to bring my suitcase down the stairs when I heard Brysen hunk his horn. Shortly after he knocked on the door.

"COME IN!" I yelled.

He open the door, "Are you ready?"

"Yep. I just want to say bye to everyone," I said.

"Yeah. Of course," He said. "You want me to put that in the car?"

"Yeah," I handed him the suitcase and went back upstairs.

I went to Logan's room first. Me and Logan kinda got close over Geo's Florida trip. He was nice. I knocked on the door.