29. Voices in My Head

Recently I've been thinking about me and Carter. What if he's just a rebound? What if I'm leading him on without even knowing I'm leading him on? What if it's not as real as I thought? I'm confused. All the voices in my head contemplated.

I just laid in my bed thinking.

What if I'm doing the same thing that I did with Geo but with Carter? But what did I even do to Geo? What am I even doing jumping from one guy to another in less than a month? Am I a hoe? I just need everything to be easy again. I NEED A LIFE. They said.

I was snapped out of my intense thoughts by a knock on the door. "Somebody wants to talk to you," Brysen said.

Oh no. If it was him he wouldn't have just said that. If it was Carter he would have said your little boyfriend. So it had to be Geo. I don't want to talk to him. He's just going to make me more confused. But to my surprise it was Francisco.

Francisco has been m.i.a. for like ever. He's been wrapped up in the short film and other things. When he gets like that it's better to leave him alone.

"Hey," Francisco said.

I sat up in my bed. "Hey Francis," I smiled I was happy to see him.

He sat on my bed and gave me a hug. He smiled he was happy to see me too.

"I'm so happy to see you," He said. Called it.

"I'm happy to see you too," I smiled.

"I know. I mean who wouldn't be," He laughed. I laughed. It felt good.

"Well bad news..." He started. Well my smile's gone.

"Um go on," I said cautiously.

"Well good news for me bad news for you."

I nodded.

"I got accepted in a film making college," He said.

"Oh my god! congratulations!" I hugged him tight.

"Thank you. I appreciate it," He smiled.

"So what's the bad news?" I asked.

"That means the film is off. I can't direct at a school that's like a hundred miles away."

"Oh right," I said.

"And I know you were so excited about it and you really wanted to do it and I'm so so sorry but I have to take this opportunity," He pleaded.

"No of course I completely understand... But can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeah."

"I haven't thought about the film at all," I laughed. "I haven't practiced my lines besides when you gave them to me and after that meeting." We laughed.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's like I've haven't had anything to do but I'm so busy," I said.

"Oh my gosh, me too!" He said and we laughed again.

"But what about everyone else? When are you going to tell them?" I asked.

"Um I already told them," He said.

"I was the last one you told?" I questioned.

"Yeah because I knew how excited you were," He told me.

We just laughed. We might of been high lol. But for some reason it was just the funniest thing on planet Earth.

"So now you can tell your salty ass boyfriend that he doesn't have to worry about you kissing Brysen," He said.

"Oh yeah. About that..." I started.

"Oh," He said.

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Good because I never liked Cheeto anyway," He told me.

I laughed, "His name is not Cheeto."

"Shit might as well be," He chuckled.

"Okay whatever floats your boat," I laughed.

Geo knocked on my door, "Courtney? It's me Geo."

"Speaking of Cheeto," Francisco whispered.

I chuckled.

"Um yeah? What do you need?" I questioned.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Um..." I looked at Francisco and he nodded.

"Sure. Come in."

"Oh hey, Ch...Geo," Francisco said.

"Petty," I responded.

Geo waved then just kinda looked at us.

"Well I have to go. See you later Court," Francisco said hugging me tight. Then he got up and left leaving.

"Bye," I smiled.

"Can we talk?" Geo asked nervously then sat on my bed.

"Yeah. Talk," I said.

"When I ended things... We were both heartbroken," He said.

"Okay...and," I said.

"Now only one of us seems to be."

"Okay...and," I responded.

"What do you mean okay and?" He asked.

"I mean what I said. You broke up with me Geo. I didn't break up with you," I told him.

"Okay but I..." He started.

"I think it's time for you to move on," I said.

"Oh like you did with Carton?" He questioned getting an attitude.

"Like a milk carton?" I asked.

He nodded.

"That's actually pretty good," I said.

He smiled.

"But anyway me and Carter haven't moved anywhere because we're not dating," I said.

"Has he took you on a date?" He asked.

"No, not really."

"Is he planning to?" He asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Well then you're dating."

"No we're not," I said getting loud.

"So basically what you're telling me is that you're single?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Well then-" He smirked. Then he quickly kissed me.

He grabbed onto my waist and pulled me closer to him. I sat on his lap, straddling him. He leaned back onto my bed so that he was laying flat on his back and I was on top of him. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and it made me moan softly. He grabbed my ass and then began to kiss my neck until I pulled away and got off of him.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Geo, get out of my room," I told him.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Just fucking get out. Please!" I said.

He got up and left my room closing the door behind him. I sighed a deep sigh then bursted into tears.

What the fuck is wrong with you. I thought to myself.

Chapter 29... Happy belated Halloween lol. Hope u had a good day today thanks for reading 😊

Word count is 1,006

Ignore all spelling errors

November 1, 2017