Fourth of July

A/n: Okay I wanted to write this chapter before I forgot about it but the story will go back next time I write.

It was the forth of July and me and my brother ran out of fireworks. So my brother went in the house but I decided to walk around the neighborhood and watch everyone else's.

I was walking around just looking at the firey sky, which probably is not the best idea giving the fact that fire is flying everywhere but oh well. But anyway I was walking and ran into someone.

"Jeez my bad I wasn't paying attention," I said while rubbing my head, looking at the ground.

"No, it was my fault. Sorry."

I looked up at him and found myself wide eyed at his appearance.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Perfect. You?"

"Find, fine," he chuckled ".....Um happy fourth."

"Thanks. You too."

I could tell he was a little nervous but so was I.

"Um forgot to buy fireworks?" He looked at me with an instant regret of what he just said. "Sorry. I don't know why I just asked that."

"No, it's fine. I just ran out so Im walking around and looking at everyone else's." 

"Oh me too! You think we could walking around together?"

"Sure. Why not."

"Cool."

And with that we started walking and talking.

"So.. Did you just moved over here?" I asked.

"Yea like 2 weeks ago," He responded.

"Oh, cause I haven't seen you around." 

"Yea I guess I'm just missing home you know?" 

"Yea. I felt the same way when I moved here 3 weeks ago," I chuckled.

"Seriously?" 

"Yeah. I guess we can meet people together?" 

"Yea sounds cool." 

We walked passed a house that was going off with the firecrackers so we stopped and stared for awhile. My neck started to hurt like hell.

"My neck," I said as I carcked it.

"Mine too. Hey let's lay on this truck," He pointed to a truck which I thought was his.

"Okay good idea." 

I laid my jacket down that was tied around my waist and laid it down for both of our heads. The relief my neck felt was heavenly.

I released my breath, "That's much better." 

"Yea definitely," He agreed. 

"I-I never asked your name," I said. 

"Juwany but everyone calls me Geo. Yours?" 

"Ariana but everyone just calls me Anna?"

"Anna? Like frozen?" 

"I will actually kill you," I chuckled fast so he didn't think I was crazy.

"Sorry," He chuckled.

"It's okay." 

Then all of a sudden the truck started moving.

"Omg what the fuck is happening?" I asked.

"Somebody is leaving." 

"WAIT THIS ISN'T YOUR CAR!!?"