2. Hunted House

When we arrived to the hunted house I felt like I was going to throw up. That shit looked unsteady and um..You know HUNTED.

"Oh hell no. I'm not going in that shit," I said.

"What's wrong babygirl. You scared?" Geo asked. 

"Yeah I'm scared bitch. The hell do you mean!" I thought in my head. But I'm not going to tell him that.

"No, of course not. Just a little frightened."

"Um frightened and scared is the same thing sooooo...." Waleed butted in, moving his hands up and down like a balance scale.

"Wasn't talking to you sooooo..." I mocked.

"WasN't TAlkiNg tO yoU soOoOO..." Waleed mocked.

"You know by you mocking me, mocking you, you're just mocking yourself, right?" I stated. 

"Wait what? Start over and go slower this time," Nick said 

Geo laughed, "Nothing Nick. I'll explain it to you later. But anyway are we going in or are we going to stand here and look at it."

"Look at it sounds nice," I stepped back.

"Oh come on," Geo said grabbing my arm. He pulled me into the house with everybody following along.

"Woah," Geo said looking around in awe.

"Whatchu mean woah? This shit dirty and creepy. I'm outty. Bye,"
I turned to walk out the door.

"Wait wait wait. It's not that bad. I'm hear if you get scared or frightened or whatever other synonymous there are," Geo said grabbing my arm again.

"Fine, but if I run into a spider, I'm using your forehead to kill it."

"Ok sure," Geo said rasing his eyebrows like: no you're not but I'm going to let you believe that you are.

"Ugh fuck my life. Okay, let's just get this shit over with," I rolled my eyes walking up the nasty, dirty, creepy, creeky steps. Okay so maybe I was being a little overdramatic, but that shit was creepy and it gave me the chills.

Everyone followed me up the stairs and I was scared shitless.

"Get in front of me," I turned and pushed Logan in front of me.

"Alright jeez stop pushing me," Logan said with a hint of annoyance.

"Look, I've watched enough scary movies to know that: Don't ever be the first 2 or the last 2 so, Nick get in front of me."

I pushed Nick in front of me that way I was the 3rd person in line.

"Chill girl, you're alright," Logan said.

"But what if there's only 2 or 3 people, then what are you going to do?" Waleed teased.

"WALEED NObody is talking to YOU!"

Waleed chuckled, "Ha. I like you. You're funny and easily annoyed."

Geo kinda shot him a dirty look after he said that.

"Well I like not being in hunted houses. So I'm glad one of us is having fun," I said.

"Oh hush. You're having fun. You just don't want to admit it," Geo said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I couldn't help but smile but I played it off. "Sure if that's what helps you sleep at night."

Then all of a sudden we heard a loud boom

I jumped as Logan said, "Oh shit what was that?" 

"I felt you jump princess. You scared?" Geo whispered into my ear.

"Warming up to it but.. yeah, I'm a little scared," I admited.

"Don't worry. I gotchu," He tightened his grip on my waist and it made me feel a little more safe. Like he would protect me through anything. I could tell I was falling for him, which I do pretty fast and hard but I don't care.

I tried to get my mind off the boom sound so I started to think about where the fuck am I going to sleep tonight? Hopefully there's enough benches in LA.

"Are you okay? You seem a little stressed. You can talk to me," Geo said walking me into a room.

It looked like a little boy's room.

"Um we probably shouldn't be away from the group," I said trying to leave the room.

"Just tell me. I maybe able to help," he said smiled.

"Ugh fine. You're so annoying," I told him. He smiled at the fact that he got it out of me.

"Just don't think.. I'm like weird or...ugg...I don't know," I said stuttering all over my words. "I just don't want you thinking of me any differently."

I didn't want him to think I was sad, lonely girl who just runs away from everything..even if that is what I am.

"Okay just tell me babe," he said making me blush.

I got nervous and spilled everything. I don't even know if he got any of it. I was talking so fast and freaking out but then, he kissed me.

I didn't even get a chance to kiss back. He pulled back to fast.

His lips were so soft. They felt like cookies when they first come out the oven, or a cold water when you're running in the hot, summer sun all day. I don't know they just felt....amazing. I leaned in and kissed him again.

A quick kiss turned into a make out session really fast. His lips fought with mine, but our tongues danced. It was magical and possibly the best kiss I have ever had. I heard a floor board creek but I paid it no attention. I just wanted to stay in Geo's arms and kiss him. It's like all of my problems didn't matter anymore. Sounds like a fairy tale, I know, but it was everything.

"Hey we found a...oh um-" Waleed inturuped us and we both jumped up and looked at him then at each other then at him again.

"I just wanted to say that we found a sketchy looking mask and we're hearing weird moaning sounds but, that could just be you," Waleed looked at me then stormed out of the room.

Geo bounced up and ran after him calling out, "WALEED!"

Ok so here's the second chapter. Ik this one's bad too but again I'm trying to get better.

Word count 1,022💕