20. Beautiful day

I got Geo's headache medicine. "Here you go babe," i said as I held it out for him.

He grabbed it out of my hands then I gave him a glass of water.

He took his medicine and thanked me as to which I responded, "No problem".

I looked over at Waleed and sensed a feel of sorrow in his eyes. A sense of sorrow for Geo's bad hangover and a sense of sorrow for me having to take care of him. I didn't mind even though I knew Waleed felt like I should.

As Geo's head laid on my leg and I rubbed his it, I looked out the window. The sky was clear and a beautiful blue. It reminded me of a scene from a movie were you would see two children rolling down a hill.

"It's a beautiful day," I said.

"Not for me. It feels like I got hit with a bus," Geo groaned.

"I think she meant outside," Waleed informed.

"Oh," Geo said lifting his head to look out the window. "Yeah, it's pretty nice," He said laying back down.

I rolled my eyes at the fact that he didn't even take the time to soak it in. I just felt really great about how life was going right now. I was acting which is something I always wanted to do, I was working on my writing, and I almost saved enough money to buy my first camera. Plus I have a great boyfriend. I mean yeah, we fight but we're always here for each other.

I felt Geo shake me, "You're staring off into space."

"Oh sorry. Did you say something?" I asked.

"I said did I throw up on you last night?" 

"No. Why would I let you throw up on me?" I asked.

"It was a joke." 

"Oh," I kinda laughed.

"You okay Courtney?" Geo asked.

"Honestly, never been better," I smiled.

CHAPTER 20! I wanted to try something different for this chapter and that's why it's so short. I probably won't write like this a lot though. Also that's my second double update. I feel productive.

Word count is 366

Ignore all spelling errors

September 29, 2017