14. All Getting Along

Next day t minus 4 days

The other day me and Geo stayed in bed like all day. He came home from Florida I told him I was moving then we fuuuuu....Nvm lol, but after that we stayed in bed and like hours later we fuuuuu.. nvm again. Today I woke up and Geo wasn't in bed. I don't know where the hell he went but I smelled breakfast. I went down stairs to see what was cooking and Brysen and Geo we're cooking together.

"Awe look at my two favorite boys getting along and cooking. Isn't that cute?" I giggled.

"Hey I feel offended," Waleed said coming out of nowhere behind me.

"I meant three favorite boys," I smiled batting my eyes.

"Sure you did," He said going in the refrigerator.

"Why wouldn't we be getting along?" Geo asked.

"Oh yeah one important detail I forgot to mention yesterday, I'm moving in with Bry," I said kinda nervous. They are getting along so great and I don't want it to be ruined.

Geo could tell because he said: "Why are you so nervous? I have accepted the fact that you're moving, and I like Brysen. He's cool."

I smiled at the fact that they were getting along. They will be having to deal with each other so that's good. What would be even better would be if Geo and Waleed could get back to that level. They act like they are all good around me but when I'm not in the room I can hear them scream at each other. Every once in a while I still catch them giving each other dirty looks. I just wish they would be friends again. But anyway...

"So what are you guys cooking?" I asked.

"All your favorite breakfast foods," Brysen said.

"PANCAKES!" I cheer. Brysen's pancakes are the actully best thing I have ever tasted.

"Wait a second when the fuck did you get here Brysen?" I asked. I just thought about that. How did he get in?

"Um..About 45 minutes ago," He responded.

"Oh, but how? Were you coming over anyway?" I asked.

"No I called him," Geo said.

"When did you get his number?" I questioned.

"When he dropped you off that one time," Geo said.

"Oh okay. So do you guys text often?" I couldn't help but smile.

"Omg why are you blushing so hard?" They both said at the same time.

"Woah you guys are like goals," I told them.

"Well why didn't anybody call me?" Waleed asked. He'd been sitting at the table so quietly.

"This was Geo's idea and I don't have your number." Bry said. Everyone turned their attention to Geo waiting for an answer.

"I didn't think you would be interested," Geo said and the tention got heavy.

Waleed keep a happy mood though. "Of course I would be interested in making breakfast for my favorite girl."

Geo shot him a dirty look, "Pardon me?"

"I didn't mean it like that. I'm happy for you two. I was saying in a best friend way," Waleed explained.

"Um pardon me?" Bry said.

"Like a second best friend," Waleed explained. He laughed nervously. It just seems like he wants everyone to get along. I want the same thing.

"Naw naw I was just kidding but I'm her best friend," Brys said.

Waleed chuckled nervously.

"Court I need to talk to you about something," Brysen said.

Waleed and Geo looked at me to see my reaction of Brysen calling me "Court"

"He's the only person I let call me that."

"That's messed up," Geo said.

"I know right," Waleed said. That's probably the first thing they have agreed on in weeks. I'm proud of this progress.

I started out of the kitchen with Brys before Geo said, "Hey you can't leave. Who's going to help me with the rest of the food?"

"THE REST OF IT?!?" I asked.

"Pancakes," Brysen told me.

"If everyone wants 3 that's 15 pancakes." Geo said.

"Waleed can help. Right Waleed?" I questioned.

"Yeah! I mean if you want," Waleed said to Geo

Geo was about to say no until he looked at me. I was hoping so hard for a yes. It would give them a chance to at least talk.

"Sure. You can help," Geo told him.

I smiled so hard and big. Geo looked at me and smiled too. I looked at Waleed he looked at me and he smiled also. I looked back at Geo. Damn we might have to fuuuuu nvm.

I headed up stairs with Brysen trailing behind me. We went to me and Geo's room and Brysen was just about to sit on the bed. I grabbed his hand.

"Those..haven't been washed yet."

"Eww what the f- y'all nasty," Brysen said.

I laughed at his reaction and we sat on the ottoman. "Well what is it?" I asked.

That's chapter 14 I'm currently hungry send food.
Edit: I'm hungry rn too that's crazy 😵

Word count is 844

ignore all spelling errors

September 5, 2017