13. Space?

"Ummmm-" I said.

"Just spit it out babe," He said. He looked at me and I saw a smile begin to creep onto his face.

"Geo quit fucking smiling at me damn!" I yelled at him.

"Well damn. Why I can't smile the fuck?" He laughed.

"Geo I'm being serious," I told him.

"Okay, okay what?"

I started by saying: "I'm going to miss you." 

"Wait, what does that mean?"

"I'm...Moving," I said.

"Oh you mean like your whole family. You can still stay here if that's what you want," He said more like a question.

"No, not my whole family. Just me."

"Oh you're officially moving all your stuff here?" He jumped up and did a happy dance.

"Geo," I started, "You're not listening babe." 

"Maybe if you just say it-." He said. I nodded taking a deep breath. 

"...." I didn't even say anything yet.

"WAIT! You're not pregnant, are you?" He asked.

"Geo just shut up so I can say what I need to say, damn." I was getting annoyed.

"Well if you would have just said it already..." He mumbled.

"Ugh whatever anyway..." That made me over it. I was just going to tell him and didn't care about how brutal it seemed.

"...I moving out of here, Geo. This here house that I'm in at the moment."

"Haha that was a good one, but really what did you have to tell me?" 

"I'm not laughing Geo," I said.

He rubbed his forehead. "What the fuck," He paused for like 30 seconds. "Look if me and Waleed's drama is getting too much for you, you could have came to me and we could have moved somewhere together."

"That's not the only problem. You alone is a problem," I said. He looked at me kinda hurt. "That's not what I meant. I only meant that we.... rushed into this fast and that space will give us a chance to miss each other."

"Space? So you want to break up?" He asked.

"No that's not what Im saying. I mean like, distance ourselves from each other but still be together."

"No," He stated.

"No? You can't just say no."

"I can and I did because..." He stopped his thought and continued on with a different one. "When do you leave?" He asked and I saw a look in his eye.

"5 days," I was kinda scared. Why was he looking at me like that?

"Perfect," He smiled.

He yanked me off the couch and up the stairs to our room. He looked around and was caught off guard by all my missing things but he acted as if he hadn't noticed. He threw me onto the bed and I knew where this was heading after that. He got on top of me and kissed me aggressively. Then he did the same to my neck. I felt pleasure fall all over my body and I started to moan. 

"Damn babe we just started," He laughed.

"Ugh shut up," I laughed.

He took off my shirt and kissed my stomach. His lips felt so good but I felt as if I should return the favor. I flipped us over and now I'm on top. I kiss him passionately. Then I went to his ear and bit it, just to drive him crazy a bit. I took his shirt off and looked at his beautiful abs. Damn my baby is so fucking hot. As I was gazing at his body he flipped us back over and he was on top. He slid down my body and kissed on my stomach again. He sucked on my stomach giving my a couple of hickeys. He began to strip the rest of my clothes off of me and I did the same to him. He positioned his hand between my legs. 

"You ready?" He asked. 

"Yes babe," I said biting my lip.

I could feel his body heat on mine. He counted down from 5 to make me wait. 

"5,4,3.." and on two he slammed his dick into me. I screamed in pleasure not caring who heard me. I was expecting his hand.

"Shhh babe. We're not home alone," He smirked putting his finger up to my lip.

"Fuck Geo I can't mmmm be quiet fuck you feel to ugggh good," I struggle to get that out.

Geo put his hand over my mouth to keep quiet. To bad that turned me on even more and it actually made me a little louder. He thrusted in me harder and deeper by the second. I was fucking going crazy. I threw my head back and moaned so loud.

"Fuck babe you're so loud,"  Geo moaned out.

"I'm ughhh sorry," I moaned.

"Don't apologise," He said.

He flipped me over so now he's fucking me from behind. He rubbed my ass then slapped. I giggled in response and then he continued to thrust.

Geo somehow got deeper and harder and I'm pretty sure I lost feeling in my whole body for a second. 

"OMG GEO!" I moaned so fucking loud.

"Babe I'm close," Geo said.

"I'm almost there babe," I told him. How perfect could this be?

Geo went the hardest he ever had. He came and shortly after I did too. I collapsed as soon as he made it and he collapsed on top of me. We were both sweaty and gross but I still found him the sexiest man ever.

"Fuck babe I love you so fucking much," Geo said to me.

"I love you to Geo," I said. I sat up and pecked him softly then laid back down.

He showered me with kisses even though I was sweaty. I laid on his chest and we sat there in silence for 3 minutes. Then I tried to get up but he pulled me back down. Memories.

"Babe?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"I want to spend as much time with you alone as I can. And if that means sitting here in silence then I want to," He said.

"I would sit in silence with you for the rest of my life," I said and I meant it.

He kissed me passionately and I kissed back then I straddled his waist. He pulled pulled me down to him and kissed me again.

"Mmm," I said as I pulled back. "We're going to start again."

"Yeah we should probably stop. The boys probably already have a headache from you scream so fucking loud," He laughed.

"Ugh I hate you," I laughed I positioned myself back on his chest.

"Babe?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I fucking love you so fucking much." I said.

"I love you too babe," He said. "And by the way..I adore that scream."

Chapter 13 new chapter soon xo -fanban

word count is 1,140

ignore all spelling errors

September 3, 2017