21. Dreams

I woke up to the feeling of somebody kissing my neck and rubbing my body. They squeezed my thigh then my boobs. They continued on kissing my neck and I let out a quiet moan.

"Well good morning to you babe," I said while turning to face them.

"Good morning," 

I looked and it was WALEED WTF.

"Waleed wtf," I said.

"What babe?" He said pulling me closer to him.

I pushed him off of me and fell off the bed. He looked over and helped me up.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled.

"Would you just calm down," He said leaning in to kiss me.

His lips were like 1 inch away from me and I screamed.

~•~•~•~•~•

I woke up in a panicking manner.

"It was just a bad dream go back to sleep," Geo said tighten his grip on me.

I looked at the clock. "What do you mean go back to sleep it's 11:38." 

"This is your last day in the house and in this bed. I'm going to miss you in this bed," He told me.

"I'll stay in bed with you but I'm not going back to sleep," I said.

"Why? You had a wet dream about Waleed?" He asked.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"I said, Why? Nightmare was that bad?" 

"Oh..oh yeah, yeah really bad," I said.

"Well I'm here. I'm always here," He tightened his grip on me once more.

"I know thanks." I cuddled up to him.

I actually did fall back to sleep but I didn't have another wet dream about Waleed. I woke back up around 2:42 and Geo was chilling on his phone.

"You finally woke up," He said.

"Why were you waiting on me to wake up?" I asked.

"To make sure you don't have anymore wet dreams." 

"WHAT???" 

"To make sure you don't have anymore nightmares. You're really jumpy today. What the hell happened in your nightmare?" Geo asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said.

"Okay," He said. "Well what do you want to do on your last day?"

"I have no clue." 

"Good because I have plans," He told me.

"So what if I had a clue?"

"Then I would have pretended you didn't and carried on with my plans," He told me.

I laughed, "So what's the plan?"

"Doesn't start till 4."

"So what do we do for this hour," I said checking the clock. It was 2:54.

"Well we can lay here but I'm kinda hungry," Geo said. A second later his hands went from around my body to gripping my ass. He started to kiss me softly making quite moans escape my mouth. A smirk appeared on Geo's face as he disappeared under the cover. He kissed me right above my underwear line. He kissed up to my chest then between my breast, to my collarbone, up my neck, to my chin, then to my lips. We kissed softly.