29. Curse Or Blessing !

Start from the beginning

             "If you didn't raise the speed to normal level...I will get down and take a taxi. " I threatened him when he was driving at a speed of a bullock cart . There is a limit to fake caring.

               I reached home not bothering  to thank him, went inside my house. I told dad everything and climbed the stairs to my room. I lost my interest to talk with my daddy after he told me to marry Arjun.

                 A week passed and I decided to have a simple wedding in the presence of few important people in my life. Arjun asked me out for shopping , the audacity of this man to call me for shopping to this worthless bloody wedding. I agreed to marry him for  the sake of my baby and mainly to torture him.

        OK then Arjun let me show you a trailer...

              He didn't take me to any big shops but a very reputed boutique where only the stars visits. He asked me to select my Saree "You select it for me Arjun." I told him with a smile. His happiness has no bounds.

               He flipped the shop upside down and took whole three hours to shop my Saree... It was a beautiful red Saree with gold border with an brocated self design blouse and expensive too. Then he took me to a jewllary shop and bought all the required jewels, I can wear. at last we bought the wedding chain.

              He was smiling ear to ear and faking love in his eyes. I'm not a fool to trust you again and again  Mr. Arjun . But I played along and smiled looking at him.

            He was driving so happily but I told him to take me to an address. I took all the shopping bags and knocked that house door making Arjun frown in confusion. He followed me inside and I saw Karpagam aunty.

             "Hi aunty , how are you?" I asked her. She is my caretaker back in school, a very kind hearted women.

         "I'm fine dear... How are you? " she asked me back.

          "I'm fine and how's the wedding arrangements aunty." I questioned her. Her daughter is getting married next month.

              "Still struggling for money dear... They are demanding more from the groom's side you know my situation." She told me sadly.

            "Here aunty take this cloths and jwells. This will come handy in her wedding ." I convinced her and gave everything Arjun shopped for our wedding except the wedding chain. She thanked me wholeheartedly and went inside kitchen to offer us a drink.

                     Hurt! All I could see in Arjun's face was hurt. He was totally disappointed and dolorous..a part of me which loved him once was pleading me to stop what I'm doing and hug him tight. But every time I think about our love, his brutal activities of making me a living corpse overtakes my love. He deserve this treatment. Mental torture.

         "What? Why are you giving me that look, you think I'll fall for you all the way again if you take me for shopping and buy me expensive gifts. I'm not that characterless Arjun. I'm so keen about my self respect but you smashed it making me hate myself and trust me, life with me is not gonna be easy for you. Get ready, I'm not the same old innocent Siya." I told looking into his eyes.

           When I was about to leave she held my hand and told me " I don't have words to thank you dear... You paved a way for my daughter's life. I will not forget this till my last breath.... I will pray God for You, your husband , your kids and your whole generation to live long with love and prosperity. God bless you." Her words were so much heart touching and we both had tears...nothing gives us satisfaction than helping a struggling human being.

             The way back home was silent, he didn't speak a word throughout the drive...I just want him to rot in helplessness.

         I was about to enter my house but he tucked me and pulled me by my waist. His nose was touching mine making me nervous " Do you think you can play a curse factor in my life Siya...You are always my blessing you can never hurt anyone voluntarily. In the process of hurting me today do you know what you have done....? You helped a poor girl's marriage and lit her life. As a result got valuable blessings for you as well as me and our baby. This blessings worth crores dear...it's the best start for our relationship. " he told and  kissed my forehead making me close my eyes and whispered " I know, I can bare your hatred but please don't hate me more." with that he left me at my doorstep astounded.

             It took a minuit for me to process his words, I wiped a lone tear from my eyes and whispered look at the disappearing back of his car "I don't think I can stop hating you Arjun. You spoiled everything."

              I stopped talking with my dad like old Siya does, because I understood him completely, he is like every other normal dad who convince his daughter to marry her rapiest for his reputation.

        Every significant person of my life is proving my opinion about them wrong. May be I was blind all these days.

            Tomorrow is my wedding...I'm going to be his. I'm going to marry Arjun. I don't know what this life holds for me ahead but I have to be strong.....strong enough for my baby.

         I took the wedding Saree and jewllary of my mom. I planned to wear it tomorrow and  consider this as her blessings. I know you are with me mom unlike dad. Please don't leave my side like him.

______________

Precap : I looked at the priceless diamond leaning and  sleeping on me. After many struggle, many disappointments, many wars... I got this gem. I touched the wedding chain on her neck and confirmed it. Siya is married to me for real.

________________

Assalamu allaikum and hello to all cupcakes.

     How was the chapter? What do you think of their relationship let me know in the comments.

Share , Vote and Comment!

Follow me on Instagram sajal_ameena to know further update details..

-Yours Sajal 🤓