18

Happy Reading :)

Third P. O. V.

All she had was a sip of water from the glass and was ready to dig in her meal but guess, she couldn't get to that part. Just an extra piece of....... can ruin their first dinner wasn't something she could deal with but it was happening. Shourya left his fork on the table as her mouth left ajar in horror and fingers wrapped tightly around her forks. She pushed her plate towards him as shoe noise became louder and nearer in the background.

He opened the door of the car for her and here we are screaming over one extra piece of food. How can a person change so quickly in a jiffy?

Her conscious was in a puddle of tears thinking over her new decision of saying yes too quickly is probably going to take her life down.

Two guys with same shoes stood next to Shourya and a lady, certainly receptionist.

She knotted her fingers praying it wasn't as it seems but another man came too.

Two waiters, receptionist, and the manager could be only people. Her eyes wandered around from under the hood of her eyelids and all she could hear was silence.

Shourya and someone, from behind Shourya stood up from their chair and all shoes turned towards that chair but not of the receptionist.

"Is this what we are paying for? That couple-"

"Sir-"

"No!"

Mansha was scared to pieces as two men moved nearer to her, one of them was Shourya and then one of them screamed, "This is not the way you treat someone!" the voice came much nearer to her.

When Shourya put his hand over her shoulder, she still couldn't see anything. She clutched onto her cutlery, but more to her fork as if in case Shourya move his hand anymore she will use that fork to defend herself and won't wait for any Mia or Sid to rescue her. She knew this time she would have to take the matter in her own hand.

Just on the cue when she was going to pick it up and save herself, Shourya's grip got tighter on her shoulder and voice was pulled away from those three guys, certainly, two waiters and Manager pulled him away.

Her eyes were tightly closed and her soul prayed for the best. Her grip on the fork was getting tighter and tighter. That was the moment, she understood that the guy was going to be harmful wasn't Shourya but someone else. It took Shourya to say, "Hey, we are safe. They took care of that drunk guy", as he walked over to her, "We are safe. No need to be scared. I'm here." She looked at him through her eyelids only to find he was equally scared. She felt guilty for reacting this way.

Her body shivered as it came in contact with his body next to her. Before she could say something in response, the receptionist asks them to move to another table as the drunk guy made a bit of mess too on his way of walking out.

In that very moment he wanted to ask her, why was she so scared of that drunk guy that she wasn't even able to look up at him, what made her grip on the fork so bad and not onto his hand. What if that person was him? he wanted to ask so badly but her shaken up the soul and dull skin made him not to say a word. He might have saved her, he wanted to tell her but anything at the moment was just passing in her environment instead of walking in her ear. because she was able to hear, she would have answered at whether she wants anything else or not or she might have sat on the chair, receptionist pulled out for her.

She touched Mansha's arm to pull her from her trance and then she reacted to what she was asking her.

He just sat there next to her on the new table they got, all the history flashed in front of her eyes, taking away her appetite, smile and his questions for their first date. Oh, how external environment can have an effect on a person was pretty much visible to everyone. Everyone else but not her was eating and talking just the way they were doing earlier. She was scared to even move a fork partially because of what happened and partially based on the fact what he could be thinking of her reaction.