"Like Elsa," I finish for him with the nod of my head. "He's right, Punzie," I say as I lock eyes with my cousin, "Don't shut yourself out to so many possibilities that could better your future," I briefly pause before continuing, "...or possible relationships." I was referring to Elsa's refusal to Hans and I and my cousin knew it.

"Well," says my uncle, disturbed. "I don't know about relationships, but I agree with the first part."

Aunt Arianna shakes her head and says, "You can't stop love from happening, Freddie. It happens when it happens." She then smiles at me and her daughter. "And when it does, cherish every moment of it."

"What if..." I start, but stop since I was a bit wary of asking my question with my cousin present. I went ahead and continued, curious as to what my aunt had to say. "What if it's something that someone close to you doesn't agree with because they feel it was way too rushed or...something?"

"Well," Aunt Arianna starts, "if the relationship being too rushed is the only problem for the other person, I would say that it isn't really the other person's business."

"They're not part of the relationship after all," my uncle adds.

I nod in agreement. "Yeah, that's absolutely right." I look over at my cousin to see her reaction, but her face was blank, and her lips were pressed tightly together, as though she's forcing herself not to say anything. Before I could frown, exposing my disappointment for all to see, I brought my teacup up to my lips and took a sip.

As I did this, my uncle said: "If it's something that you feel is worth fighting for deep within your very core then fight for it and never stop fighting to make it work. Never let it go. But also know this," he pauses for dramatic effect as he stares Rapunzel and I down with his intense blue eyes, "if you feel letting go is for the best then don't be afraid to let it go. It will all work out in the end."

Whoa. That was deeply poetic. I'm so keeping that in my memory vault. It might come in handy one day. I wish Elsa could have heard it. I feel like this is something she needs to hear. Perhaps I could be the one to tell her. I want to make things right. I...I could let last night's events go. I'd do it for her. For us. Because our relationship is worth fighting for. But...does she feel that that way?

"Speaking of ends," Rapunzel suddenly speaks up, "I'm afraid this is the end of the conversation with Anna and I. I need her help picking out an outfit for school on Monday."

"But it's only Saturday," says Aunt Ari, confused but also amused.

"I can't procrastinate on picking out my outfits mom," my cousin says, jokingly, as she gets up from her seat and takes a hold a my hand to pull me up out of mine. I nearly spilt my tea at the sudden jerk of her pulling me up. She's actually rather strong; I think it's because of all the hair she brushes.

"See you later!" Says Rapunzel, and next thing I know I'm being dragged out of the room. Geez, now I know how she must feel when I drag her around.

"You must really want to look good on Monday," I joke once we make it to the staircase that leads to our rooms.

Rapunzel gives a brief laugh before she lets me go and slows down her pace. "I actually lied about that." She admits. "I actually wanted to talk about...well your sister and Hans. And since it appeared that my parents didn't seem to know about what happened, I figured we should talk in private."

"Rapunzel--" I start, but she cuts me off and I'm glad she did. I honestly don't know what I was going to even say.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to meddle in your love life," my cousin assures me as we slowly walked up the stairs, "but I am going to meddle in yours and Elsa's relationship. I tried talking to her last night after she stormed out of Eret's house, but she didn't want to talk about it. I didn't want to push her any further, so...yeah."