Chapter 13

After everything that has happened...

Verde had received an incredible amount of data from the Rainbow bullet's effect upon Tsuna. The scientist read over his charts and notes he had made along the way while making observations.

The sudden personality changes thanks to the Rainbow bullet had various effects upon Tsuna, especially those around him. Verde concluded that the bullet worked rather well, although minor changes could be made for later testing to get more improved results.

He typed away on his computer, implementing his newfound data. With each click of a key, his eyebrow twitched in irritation every time a slurp was heard.

"May I ask why you're here?" He turned to look at Reborn. "And why is that in my laboratory?"

The hitman smirked and took another sip of his coffee as he lounged in a fancy red Absolom Roche.

"Dame-Tsuna has called us for a meeting." Reborn states.

Verde sighed and turned in his chair to face him. "I'm assuming it's to discuss what has happened in the past week."

Reborn grins and nods, before getting up and heading out of the lab. Sighing again, Verde got up and followed after him. He would rather stay in his lab to focus on his research, but at the moment he would have to focus upon that later and see what the Vongola don wanted.

Reborn and Verde headed down the hallway to Tsuna's office, taking their time. They noticed the door was open to the office, so there was no need for them to knock as they walked inside. Although, a peculiar sight stood outside of Tsuna's office.

For some reason Takeshi looked dizzy, Hayato was on the ground unconscious, Lambo was shaking in fear, Mukuro was strangely silent, Kyoya looked irritated, Ryohei was laughing and shouting EXTREME, and Chrome was sighing wearily.

When they reached the entrance to Tsuna's office, they were greeted by a loud yet familiar yell.

"VOOOOOOOIIIIIIII, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!"

Both arcobaleno froze in place. The effects of the Rainbow bullet hadn't worn off like Verde had expected.

"What have I done?" He mutters weakly.