Chapter 3

Yawning quietly, Tsuna made his way down a hall within the mansion. Turning around the corner, he bumped into someone.

"Kufufu, if it isn't Tsunayoshi." Recognizing the voice, the brunet's eyes narrowed in slight annoyance.

Lifting his head up, he made eye contact with the male counterpart of the mist. Blinking slowly in surprise, Mukuro smirked at the sight in front of him.

"What an interesting sight." He took notice of the change of color in Tsuna's eyes and sky flame.

"Hn, pineapple."

For some reason, the air became tense around the two.

Mukuro's eyebrow twitched, his smile looking strained as he said, "What was that?"

A smirk slowly graced Tsuna's lips at the sight of Mukuro's annoyance.

The next words the Vongola Boss said caused Mukuro's trident to materialize. The Mist guardian's irritation was apparent from his expression as he began to attack Tsuna, aiming for the brunet's throat.

In the process of dodging Mukuro's attacks the floors, walls, and windows were destroyed. Somewhere in the back of Tsuna's mind, he felt like sobbing at the sight.

The Vongola Boss didn't know why but, the word "paperwork" had appeared within his mind. Lost in thought, Tsuna was almost impaled. Jumping back in time, he avoided being skewered by his Mist guardian. Suddenly, Tsuna bumped into someone. Turning around, his violet eyes clashed with steel-grey.

Mukuro had stopped his attack at the sight of the skylark. A smirk settled upon his face at the sight of the two. Since Tsuna acted like Kyoya, he expected the two to clash. But then, his smirk slowly began to vanish at the sight of their interaction.

"Carnivore." Tsuna addressed the Cloud guardian with a narrowed gaze.

"Hn." Kyoya said as he scrutinized his omnivore of a boss, noticing the change easily.

His gaze soon turned over to Mukuro before returning to Tsuna. A silent message passed between the two as a sense of worry began to overcome Mukuro.

Slowly, a smirk graced their lips as they turned toward Mukuro with their weapons ready.

"We'll bite you to death." Speaking simultaneously, they launched themselves toward the panicked Mist guardian.

Verde blinked slowly at the sound of an explosion while Reborn was smirking.

"Who do you think Dame-Tsuna will imitate next?" The hitman asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

Before the scientist could even reply to the question, he was interrupted by a loud scream.

"EXTRRRRREEEEMMMMME!" Verde sighs before saying, "You just had to ask."