Chapter 11

The rain flame that burned brightly upon his forehead indicated he was now representing his rain guardian.

Laughing Tsuna asked, "What's the problem?"

Reborn and Verde didn't answer as they stood frozen to the spot, both surprised by the fact Tsuna changed personalities so quickly.

Their initial actions of taking the life of the Vongola don had wavered for a moment, very briefly, before Reborn motioned for Leon to crawl onto his hand and shift into a familiar green gun.

Verde followed Reborn's example and pulled out a small remote. He pressed a red button and a rumbling sound was heard, a large gola mosca heading into the room.

Tsuna's carefree laugh halted as his expression became a little confused, a wary smile forming on his face.

Next thing the Vongola don knew, he was running down the hallway.

Explosions continued to go off all around him, glass shattering, and the Vongola mansion shaking. Amongst this chaos, Tsuna was laughing with a carefree expression.

"Is this a mafia version of tag? Or is it training?" He wondered as he dodged another bullet-shaped projectile.

The chase had carried on throughout the day, the two arcobaleno being very determined to take Tsuna's life, if not hurt him to some degree.

Although, along the way, Tsuna had run into Takeshi.

"Want to play baseball?" Tsuna asked with an easy-going expression, all thought of being chased pushed to the back of his mind.

Takeshi's expression matched his as he said, "Sure!"

When Reborn and Verde saw the exchange, the two-headed the opposite way.

Tsuna and Takeshi headed out together, unaware of the danger that they were going to cause by playing a sport they loved.