Chapter 2

When the Rainbow Bullet pierced Tsuna's forehead, it extinguished his Sky flame before he fell onto his back. Verde was jotting down notes quickly, watching to see what kind of reaction Tsuna would have with the bullet.

For the next three seconds, the Vongola Boss didn't make a single move before a Cloud flame appeared in the place of his Sky flame. Tsuna opened his eyes slowly, revealing the change in color. The brunet got up slowly, his eyes narrowing slightly at the sight of Reborn and Verde.

"A cloud flame? How interesting." Muttering to himself, Verde scribbled down extra notes from the change in Tsuna's flame.

After writing something extra down, Verde looked at Tsuna and asked,  "How do you feel, Tsuna?"

Tsuna's narrowed gaze slowly slinked over to Verde before he answered with a simple reply.

"Hn."

Silence soon filled the room from Tsuna's reply. The two Arcobaleno were reminded of a certain Cloud guardian.

Snapping out of his surprised state, Verde quickly scribbled down information on his clipboard. If he was certain, Tsuna probably developed his Cloud guardian's personality.

Reborn smirked, unable to hide the fact he was amused by the turn of events. Both Verde and Reborn made eye contact, a silent message passing between the two. Soon enough, Reborn looked away and turned his gaze upon Tsuna.

"We're done for today."

Missing the mischievous glint shining in the Sun Arcobaleno's eye, Tsuna nodded and made his way out of the training room.