Chapter 5

"EXTREME PUSHUPS!" Tsuna yelled with the emotion of vigor.

His yellow orbs were shining brightly, giving off an unnatural glow.

"EXTREME SIT-UPS!" Quickly switching from one exercise to another, Takeshi could barely keep up with the movement of his boss.

From what he was seeing right now, the Rain guardian's expression was one of confusion and slight fear.

Abruptly, Tsuna halted from doing his exercise to slowly turn his gaze over to Takeshi. For some reason, when they made eye contact, he felt his heart skip a beat.

Of course, the Vongola's Boss's heart was probably beating faster than a cheetah could run at the moment.

"TAKESHI, EXTREMELY NICE FOR YOU TO JOIN US!" It was none other than the Sun guardian Ryohei.

He grinned at his fellow guardian as he made his way over to him, Tsuna following close behind.

"HAVE YOU DECIDED TO JOIN US?!" Ryohei asks with a grin.

Letting out a shaky laugh, Takeshi was about to deny before he had to dodge an incoming fist.

"EXTREME TRAINING, TAKESHI! YOU CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT TRAINING FIRST, RIGHT RYOHEI?!" Tsuna yells.

The Sun guardian placed his hands on his hips and released a loud laugh while saying, "YOU'RE EXTREMELY RIGHT!"

Next thing that happened was a blur to Takeshi as he tried to avoid being punched.

Both Tsuna and Ryohei attacked him while yelling EXTREME. The Rain guardian understood why Hayato had been freaking out.

While Takeshi was dodging for his life, Lambo was making his way toward their location. Of course, he was heading that way to bug a certain Storm guardian. Seeing Hayato unconscious and lying in a corner scared him. Although, the child within him caused him to poke the Storm guardian's unresponsive body.

At the sound of something being dragged, Lambo stopped his poking. His attention turned toward the opened door across from him. A tanned hand reached out from the darkness, causing him to tense up in fear. Slowly, he saw that the hand was connected to an arm which was connected to the body of a fellow guardian.

Suddenly, Takeshi looked up and made eye contact with Lambo. The Rain guardian had a deranged expression while he uttered one word to the scared Lightning guardian.

"Run."

Lambo didn't understand why Takeshi told him that until his green eyes made eye contact with a pair of yellow ones.

Located in the kitchen, Reborn was sipping on a fresh cup of coffee before almost choking at the sound of a girly scream of fear.

Clearing his throat he said, "Hm, that sounded like Lambo."

Showing no concern, he took another sip of his coffee.