Chapter 12

After a traumatic experience of having to play baseball with Tsuna and Takeshi, Hayato had decided to lock himself in his room for a while.

He didn't get much sleep during the days he remained in his room. Every time he closed his eyes, he'd see the two laughing carefreely.

As much as Hayato had wanted to help his boss, he didn't have the courage to face him while he was portraying as Takeshi.

Just remembering the seemingly harmless baseball game made him realize all his fears had come true. He could only question why Verde would come up with the idea of creating the Rainbow bullet. He had only recently found out this information from Reborn.

Then, one day when Hayato actually managed the courage to come out of his room he was annoyed by the constant sounds of explosions. Assuming it was Lambo messing around again, he stalked off to find out where the explosions were happening.

Each loud boom sounded eerily familiar to Hayato, but he shook off the uneasy feeling and continued stomping toward his destination.

"STUPID COW, STOP MAKING ALL THAT DAMN RAC-," his words slowed, "et..."

With a scowl on his face, eyes shining a bright crimson, and storm flaming burning on his forehead, Hayato was eerily reminded of himself when he looked at Tsuna.

Lambo was on the ground dazed and quiet from what he had experienced from Tsuna's irrational and angered outburst.

When Tsuna looked over at Hayato, the storm guardian could only meekly apologize and quietly head out of the room with an expression showing an unrecognizable emotion.