Chapter 7

When Chrome walked into the kitchen to fix herself a glass of water she stumbled upon a sight she did not expect to see. Standing in the center of the kitchen was Mukuro and her boss. Although, that was not what had her extremely confused and slightly scared.

Tsuna, for some reason, was wearing an outfit that was strangely similar to Mukuro's. His hairstyle and smirk eerily reminded her of Mukuro, too.

Also, his eyes were a dark indigo along with a Mist flame flickering brightly upon his forehead. Before Chrome could question about what was happening, Mukuro spoke up. "Kufufu, you dare mock me, Tsunayoshi?" He asked with a strained smile, his eyebrow twitching from his irritation.

Tsuna's smirk only widened at the sight of Mukuro's irritation before he replied. "Kufufu, and why would you think I'm mocking you?"

Gritting his teeth in anger, his trident materialized within his hand.

Gripping the hilt tightly he said, "You've stolen my outfit and copied my hairstyle."

Raising an eyebrow in question, Tsuna gave a small shake of his head.

"I believe that is where you are wrong. I came up with this outfit and hairstyle before you. It is you who is copying me."

Mukuro began to take slow and deep breaths, trying to calm down his simmering anger.

Then, an idea appeared within his mind.

"How about a battle then? Whoever tops the other with their illusions they will have to change their attire completely."

Tsuna hummed quietly in thought before nodding in agreement to Mukuro's terms as he said, "Alright. And when I win, I will possess your body, too."

Before Mukuro could react at Tsuna's demand the kitchen's appearance had changed into  an earthy terrain. The sun shined brightly, causing Mukuro to gasp in surprise from the intense heat. It took him and Chrome a few seconds to recover, realizing that it was a simple illusion.

Both Mist guardians were surprised at how strong Tsuna's illusion was.

In an instant, Mukuro countered Tsuna's illusion with an icy terrain, the frigid air causing Tsuna to shiver slightly. A smirk graced his lips before he began to make multiple illusions at once, making it harder for Mukuro to counter. As quickly as the battle had started, the quicker it came closer to an end.

The two men were gasping for breath, Chrome watching with an expression of awe.

Catching his breath, Tsuna stood up straight before grinning at Mukuro.

"Kufufu, I win."

Before Mukuro could find the time to counter, he found himself sitting in a chair near a desk. His heterochromatic eyes slowly spotted the multiple stacks of paper sitting on the desk, rising ever so slowly toward the ceiling and beyond.

Panicking, Mukuro tried to get up before finding his legs handcuffed to the chair along with a pen held within his hand. Before he knew it, he was constantly signing papers.

Over and over again, he was reading documents and signing before he couldn't take it anymore. His eyes rolled to the back of his head before he passed out.

After Mukuro fell unconscious, the illusion went away to reveal the kitchen again. Smirking, Tsuna made his way over to Mukuro's motionless body before stopping.

Slowly, Chrome made her way over to Tsuna while asking, "Boss, are you alright?"

Slowly, the trident in his hands disappeared along with his eyes turning into a softer shade.

Quietly, Tsuna turned his gaze over to Chrome and nodded.

After that, Chrome had suggested they go to a bakery.