Chapter 10

Tsuna was plastered against the wall of the hallway, his eyes holding the emotion known as fear. Quietly, he peeked his head around the corner searching for any signs of Reborn or Verde.

"Stupid Reborn, stupid Verde," he thought with a frown.

When he saw that the coast was clear he stepped around the corner with a grin before the sound of a gun went off. A shriek of pain leaves his mouth as he quivers, a stinging pain on his cheek. Slowly, he turned around and saw Reborn.

The hitman's gaze was hidden by his fedora, the barrel of his Leon gun smoking.

"Nowhere to run, dame-Tsuna."

"You don't scare me, Reborn!" Tsuna childishly sticks out his tongue at him.

Reborn smirked at the sight of his childish bravery as a loud thumping sound was heard.

A large Gola Mosca appeared from around the corner, causing the Vongola don to quiver at the sight. He tried to turn and run the other way before screaming and ducking down when a missile was sent at him.

The projectile flew past his head before crashing into a wall down the hall and blowing up, causing the side of the mansion they were on to shake.

Verde walked from behind it and said, "You'll pay for ruining my research."

Tsuna took a step back as tears welled up in his eyes. "Gotta...stay...calm."

The two Arcobaleno's eyes widened when they realized what was about to happen. Before they could do anything, the young boss broke out into tears. He reached in his hair and began throwing grenades all over the place.

The explosions went of spontaneously as they fell on the ground or against the walls. During the commotion, Verde and Reborn took cover or dodged the incoming projectiles.

Through all the smoke and debris Tsuna managed to calm down a little and make a run for it. He had ran back into the living room, dodging falling debris. He panted as he tried to regain his breath. He took a couple of deep breaths in and out before he relaxed and stood up straight.

Reborn and Verde came running back in before pausing at the sight before them. Tsuna eyes and sky flame were no longer an emerald green, but now a light azure.

Laughing Tsuna asked, "What's the problem?"