Chapter 8 - Heaven Devouring!(Part 2)

"Ugh..."Kala gritted her teeth. She truly didn't want to take part in this anymore but hearing the confident voice of the Headmaster made her change her mind. After all, she truly desires the best for this academy.

She rose and touched her forehead following which a bright blue ball of light appeared. As the sphere was revealed, a heavy sense of pressure appeared in the surrounding followed by a wave of extreme coldness which hit the two men.

"Huh? Old hag, have you gone senile? You want to use your law core to deal with us just for this little student you brought here yesterday?"Law cores were the essence of every law user and using it directly in battle will most certainly cause damage to the foundation of that expert. A serious look appeared on the thin man's face as he saw the small sphere suddenly changing shape and becoming like a staff. The old woman then said:

"Combat Water Staff first ability, Ice Demolition!"as she uttered those words massive ice spikes started condensing at astonishing speed in the air and then started shooting towards the 2 men. 

"You really want to die!!"the thin man suddenly transformed into lightning shadow, dodging the Ice Spikes, as he charged towards Kala.

"Water Combat Stuff second ability, Frost Domain!" the area around the woman was instantly enveloped in ice and snow freezing everything that entered it instantly. Still, the man continued his charge and crashed directly into the domain. As he entered it, a pitiful yell could be heard and he was thrown back and crashed a few dozen meters away. 

"Really not easy to deal with!"The man wasn't really injured and then he spoke to the black man"Let's finish this, use that!".

The middle-aged man nodded and then he raised both hands in the air. What happened next was truly astonishing. The earth started trembling and crack as huge chunks of rocks started floating in the air reaching high altitude and then stopping there. 

"Great Thunder Sea!"the thin man said and suddenly the rocks in the air were totally surrounded by lightning.

"Descend!"said the huge build man. The lightning rocks started falling towards the woman bringing with them tremendous pressure.

"Water Combat Staff third ability, Water Dragon!" the woman expression was pale white as she said that and she spat a huge mouthful of blood. Still, an enormous amount of water elements started condensing into a huge dragon which flew towards the lightning rocks. After a huge explosion the water dragon was destroyed and the rocks continued their path towards the woman.

"Sigh...it seems that this is where I meet my end.."the woman smiled bitterly, resigning to her fate as she closed her eyes. A few seconds passed and strangely, she felt no pain so she opened her eyes only to see the rocks 3 meters away from her not moving.

"What!?"the men were startled.

Suddenly an earth shattering pressure arrived greatly constricting this piece of space. This pressure made all living things in the surroundings want to fall to their knees and kowtow to it.

"This is..."

An ancient old man appeared in the air above where the battle took place.

"Divine Realm!!"the two men were greatly startled."Flee!!" they screamed as they suddenly started flying in different directions.

"Where do you think you are going? You both will be buried here."the old man's expression was indifferent as he suddenly raised his hand and clenched his fist.

"Aaaaahhh!!!"two miserable screams could be heard as both men were suddenly burnt to a crisp, only ash remaining where they stood.

"I take my eyes off this kid for a few days and this happens...sigh, it seems that I have to change the situation a bit..."he then turned around to Kala and said"Sleep." That moment Kala fainted.

"Oh?"he suddenly looked in a certain direction."A person who can see through destiny, that is really rare, still, it doesn't mean anything to me." his expression became fierce as he said "You still dare to watch this place? Scram!"his voice seemed to shatter the space and arrived in the room the headmaster was in. 

"Ugh..."the headmaster stopped watching and instantly spat a mouthful of blood."This is too terrifying..." he said bitterly.

The old man then turned to look at Alaister and a serious expression could be seen."This is not right...his hidden potential isn't awakening at all, I need to stimulate him a bit."he then closed his eyes for a few second before opening them again and looking in a direction"There you are."he said as he waved his hand and an enormous spatial crack appeared and a huge beast fell from it.

"Who dares to disturb this king?!"an enraged roar could be heard from the beast. This creature resembled a huge red serpent with enormous black wings on it's back and a crystal-like horn protruding out of it's forehead. It must be understood that although mental beasts can gain intelligence on par with humans when reaching a high enough level, these beasts need to be at least comparable with a Resonance stage expert. Mental beasts trained in a different way compared with humans. When they are born they posses a mental source which can be increased, adding to the power of the beasts. 

From it's aura, the old man could clearly see that this beast was already at the peak of the Resonance stage. Normally this kind of high-level beast is impossible to appear on a King planet as humans don't usually allow beasts to reach the Divine Realm as they could become a threat later. 

"It seems your hiding methods are quite good."the ancient man said with a smile while a faint terrifying aura suddenly started being emitted from his body. As it felt the aura, the serpent started trembling.

"Senior, please spare my poor life!"the serpent begged.

"Humph, you could only blame your bad luck for being on this planet on this exact moment."as he said that he waved his hand and the serpent's head was instantly cut off. Blood started raining in all directions. The old man waved his hand again and all of the blood condensed into a finger sized red pill which then flew directly into Alaister's mouth.

As the pill entered Alaister's stomach, his body convulsed for a few second before starting to radiate three different kind of lights, blue, white and violet. The violet light was shining the most followed by the blue light and then the white light. Suddenly the violet light started to engulf the other two lights, devouring them until they were no more. As the violet light was the only one left it went back into Alaister's body, moment in which a series of violet tattoos started appearing all over Alaister's body and an alarming aura arrived at this place.

"Hahaha...."the old man was laughing uproariously."Finally, finally, after all this years of experiments, there is finally success! Hahaha..." 

When the tattoos finished expanding to every corner of Alaister's body, a violet misty light started being emanated from him.

The old man took a step back and instantly retreated 300 meters while looking at the scene in front of him. As the violet light dissipated, in a range of 200 meters from Alaister, the only thing left was the burnt soil as everything else disappeared without a trace.

"Yes, yes, good! This is what I have been waiting for so many years! This is the true Heaven Devouring Body!!!"