They were always warm and soft when he looked at me.

It was amusing how his icy cold blue eyes turned warm and soft when they were set on me.

"What do you find so interesting in my eyes?" He asked me in a low voice.

"I don't know. They are just so beautiful." I whispered back.

"Yours are more." He said.

I shook my head lightly not looking away from him.

"They can't be." I said a soft smile gracing my lips.

He leaned a little forward. His face only an inch away from mine. Our noses touching. His warm breath fanned over my lips. But he didn't move his eyes from mine.

He didn't say anything and captured my lips in a soft kiss.

His lips warm and soft against mine. They moved slowly. Feeling me. My mind became foggy from this gentle kiss. He took all his time kissing me softly.

Every thought from my mind vanished as he lightly ran his fingers brushing my cheeks.

I didn't close my eyes and so didn't he. I kept looking at them as they looked at me like I was the most special thing in the world. Like I was his world. He was mine.

His touches were always soft and delicate. Mending every bruise. Every small broken piece in me.

"Promise me you will be fine." He said against my lips.

"I will be fine." I said.

"That you won't leave me."

"I would never leave you." I whispered.

His lips claimed mine again this time passionately sealing the deal.

I held his shirt pulling him closer to me as his hand angled my face.

I closed my eyes basking in the feeling. He pulled back and I felt his thumb running over my lips.

I opened my eyes to see him looking at me.

"You are special." He said planting a soft kiss on my forehead and I smiled.

"I will see you in the room tonight." He smiled placing his palm on my cheek for one last time and pulled back standing up to his full height.

I nodded getting up from the chair.

"Ken will be waiting for you down there in your usual fight room." He said and I nodded walking to the door.

I gave him a last glance and saw him picking up some file that was kept on the table.

I smiled to myself before walking out closing the door behind me.

I could still feel the warmth of his palm on my cheek and his scent still filled my mind.

I could never get used to his kisses and touches. They always made me feel weird things.

I smiled to myself as I walked down the stairs spinning the knife in my hand.

I walked to the room and opened the door to see Ken practicing punches on a bag.

He stopped as he heard me. His senses going all alarmed and eyes snapped to mine.

"Oh hey!" He said as he realised it was only me.

I smiled his way, walking towards him.

"Are we starting practice from today?" I asked him.

He nodded.