19

~♡~

last chapter

~♡~

weeks after Luhan was put into jail minseok was still highly depressed. he hasn't been in little space. he refuses to sleep on a bed. he sleeps on the couch.

minseok self harmed within the weeks . badly. but not anymore. he's slowly getting better as time passes but with what happened to him was terrible and his friends are giving him time and are helping him recover.

today they are holding a thanksgiving party at SM entertainment chen is hoping that minseok will lighten up and have fun tonight.

they get ready in nice party attire and head out to the dinner. every group from sm is here. there is a bar but NCT isn't allowed anywhere near it.

eating the dinner minseok was casually talking but Chen can still see the hurt in his eyes. and he hated that the most about himself. that he was so observant when it came to his lover.

the bar opened up after dinner and people were partying. minseok took the opportunity to drink the night away. so that means by at least an hour he was piss drunk.

minseok stumbles over to another drunk Chen. "I want you...to come...eith me~" Chen nods and they head to the nearest washroom and lock the door.

the make out and kiss roughly.
sooner or later Chen is thrusting bus dick into minseok fast and rough. and they cum at the same time. Chen releasing inside of his lover.

after the dinner they went home. chens and misnrol going at it all night until they pass out.

for the next 2 weeks minseok has been feeling very ill and minseok never gets sick.
"baby can we go to the hospital to figure out what's wrong with you?" minseok thought long and hard.

if it meant he stops throwing up he would totally go and so they did.
when they arrived and got to the doctors office the doctor checked him out.

"im very happy to say this minseok, you're pregnant!"
minseok cried tears of joy. Chen kissed minseok on his forehead and held his hands.

he's having a baby with the love of his life.