12

{XIUMIN Point of view}
(auto correct keeps capitalizing his name and it's making me so mad)

~

I'm on the floor crying as I hear someone run up to me and feel them grab me. "minnie what's wrong" it's Chen.

"Luhan came back. luhan touched me he touched me!" I cry harder. I just want him to go away.
"it's going to be okay minnie. let's get you in a bath and ready for bed okay?" I nod.

he lifts me up and gets me ready for a bath. after that's fine I'm in my pajamas and curled on my bed under the sheets, asleep.

{Chen Point of view}

I sit in the living room taking I'm what had just happened. I feel the rest on the couch beside me sink. "what just happened?" I look over to see the others waiting for an answer. "Luhan has been bothering minseok as you know and we'll he came back and touched minseok. like touched him. he came into the house crying. I was in my office why didn't you guys question where he was going?" suho coughs and clears his throat. "we didn't see him leave the house..." I nod my head.

"we need to do something about this. have you ever thought of filing a restraining order or something?" I choke. "well I would but that's going a little far. maybe I will talk to higher authorities but I won't file a restraining order. that's barbaric." kyungsoo looks at me in disbelief. "are you kidding me jongdae? the love of your life is being harassed 24/7 and the one thing that seems to get luhan are at from the man is something you call "barbaric?" are you kidding?! that's the only thing that will get luhan away from him!!"

"kyungsoo is right jongdae."
I look at suho. "fine I'll do it." kyungsoo nods. as I'm about to speak sehun whines. "im hungieeee" sehun whines all over jongin and starts sobbing. "jongin do something." I say as I get a onesie for the new little. it d a onesie with ducks all over it. minseok doesn't wear it too often. I also get a pacifier that minseok doesn't use.

I walk over to jongin and pass him the two items. "put this on sehun." jongin looks at me in shock (I almost wrote shook) "right here?!" I nod. "you can't go upstairs be sure minseok is sleeping. don't go upstairs unless necessary." he nods and sehun whines again."jonginiee~" jongin helps sehun out of his clothes and into the onesie and puts the pacifier in his mouth. I get up and put sehuns clothes in the basement.

"sehun is so cute!" lay squeals.

{sehun Point of view}

I sit on the couch sucking on my pacifier cuddling against jongin. everyone is looking at me. I love this feeling. i love that I'm a little now. this feeling is so comforting. the feeling that someone is taking care for you and you don't have to worry about adult things. I love it.
"I guess sehun is a permanent little."jongin says as jongdae nods.
"HOLD up! if sehuns mindset is 2 years old...shouldn't he be wearing ya know....diapers?" chanyeol asks. jongdae nods and goes up stairs.

{Third person}

jongdae walks up stairs and goes into the nursery room jongdae has where minseok plays sometimes and grabs a diaper with trains on it. he walks down stairs and hands the diaper to jongin. "go to the nursery and put this on sehun" jongin blushes 50 shades of red and grabs the diaper and goes to the nursery with sehun.

he lays sehun on the matted floor and unclothes the boy beneath him. he slips off sehuns underpants and sees that this boy is completely hairless! a man sehuns age should have a shit ton of hair but clearly he has nothing. jongin blushes and puts the diaper on sehun and puts the onesie back on him. sehun fell asleep on the floor.

jongin smiles to himself and lifts sehun up, walking him to his room laying sehun down on sehuns bed and tucking him in, kissing him on the forehead and leaving the room.

"you think another one of us will become littles?" chanyeol asks blankly. "if I'm gunna guess I feel baekhyun would be a little." suho points to baekhyun. "excuse me!? I would never be a little!" the man crosses his arms and denies with the leader had just said. "we will see about that baekhyun." chanyeol says while patting the bacons head.

the next morning minseok woke up and trotted over to sehuns room. "seahoon must be wonley" he gets under the bed sheets with sehun and sehun wakes up. he looks over to minseok and cuddles the other little. minseok cuddles him back. "was seahoon cold?" sehun nodded at minseok.
they fell back asleep.

chanyeol went to go wake up minseok but he wasn't there. he soon walked over to sehuns room to find the too little men sleeping and cuddling for warmth under sehuns blankets. he awed to himself and slowly but quietly shutting the door once again.

leaving the to boys to peacefully sleep.

{Chen point of view}

I grab my jacket and put my shoes on. it's about time I go grocery shopping.
I walk out of the house, fidgeting with the car keys. I unlock the car and get in, putting the key and turning the car on. I drive off to the nearest grocery store. when I arrive there I park my car and get inside. I grab a cart and enter the store, waking around pushing my cart around. "hey jongdae" I look behind me and see....

Luhan.

"oh you what the hell do you want punk. what give a you the right to come and face me when last night you violated my boyfriend?!" he chuckles at me. "he clearly wanted my dick inside of him  the moment I squeezed that wonderful ass of his" I walk up to him and grab him by the collar "how dare you touch my minseok. how dare you touch him at all. I will beat you."

"like hell you would be me up jongdae."

"oh I will"

I punch luhan in the face. "don't touch minseok." I walk away and finish my shopping and go home.

I'm filing that restraining order.