01

{Lower case intended}

all will be Minseok's Point of view. in some cases Jongdae will have a chapter to himself but for now it's all Minseok.
-

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm and open my eyes to see it's 6:37am. time to get ready for work.

I groan and slam the off button on my alarm clock and roll out of my bed. the cold air hitting my feminine legs.

I look at myself in the mirror.
it's hard to believe in a man. the only reason why people never mistaken me for a girl is because if my short raven hair.

I look at my pajamas. a navy blue sweatshirt with dinosaurs all over it. it fits like a dress. the sleeves completely covering my hands.
I look at my legs to see my little knee high space socks.

I get sad knowing I have to wear my work clothes and not these comfy clothes.

once I'm ready for work I love the house and hop in my car.

I arrive at work on time.
when I get in the building I punch myself in and get to my desk. as soon as I get to my desk files are on it.
today is going to be a long day.

after what felt like hours, I finish the last file and my shift is over.

I punch out and get on home.

I enter my cozy wooden looking home.
yes I live in a somewhat woodlen area where the neighbours are a good distance apart so you can get some privacy.

I go into my room and go on my laptop.
as I am scrolling on tumblr for a while I find a post called "Little Space". I read it and I've never heard of it. but how come it seems like I act like this for long periods of time?
my room even looks like a little girls room.

 but how come it seems like I act like this for long periods of time? my room even looks like a little girls room

I mean I guess you could say I'm a little.
I've for some reason have always wanted a pacifier. I've had a strong desire to get one.
a light bulb turns on in my head and I suddenly realise I'm heading out to a near by mall.

I enter to the mall and go to a store that has adult pacifiers in it.
I look around for one that appeals to me. and there I find it!

it's so cute. it's baby blue with pearls and gems and a little cloud on it. I take it. I might wanna by other things too.

I decided to by myself dinosaur plate and bowel set. and dinosaur forks and spoons.
I get myself some toys because all I have is stuffies I come across something I needed to buy.

a dinosaur sippy cup. I take what I have and pay for it.

I go home the happy little boy I am.
I quickly go to my room and change into my Little clothes what I now call the

girly panties, thigh high socks and a nice large dress like sweat shirt. I put my pacifier in my mouth and fill my cup up with Apple juice. I sit on the couch with my stuffed dinosaur named Wiggles and watch finding nemo.

I suddenly start having a 4 year old state of mind. I start to giggle at the movie.

my door opens.

"Hey Minseok I just came to see how you were--" he stops and I turn to look at the man at my door. Chen.

I look at him and start to tear up in fear. "Minseok what's wrong?" suho hyung shuts my door and comes to me and sits beside me on my couch. "can you please explain to me why you're like this, Minseok?" he asks with a soft voice. I take my paci out of my mouth and start talking. "for a while now I've been acting like a kid and I didn't know. I came across a post on tumblr about Little Space. and turns out im a little. so today I went and bought some baby things for me. and now I'm here...." I respond as I wipe my tears away.

Chen hugs me. " it's ok Minnie. but if you act like a toddler who takes care of you."  I respond, "littles have caregivers but I don't have one..." I looks at me. "do you want one?" I nod. " can I be your care giver..." I suddenly go deep into little space. " jongie wants to be my daddy~?" he blushes and nods. I put my paci back in my mouth and hug him tight.

"I lu' you 'addy" I manage to say with my paci in my mouth.

"I love you to little baozi"

-

I'm sorry if this is bad but I hope you liked it though!