09

{ lower case intended}

Chens point of view

~~~~~

I'm sitting in a chair working at my desk and researching stuff and ideas for this new comeback. I turn around to see minseok in lace white panties and a one of my white dress shirts, unbuttoned.
he only has one white sock on...i look back up to his face and his cheeks are pure bright pink...his hair is a mess and his eyes full of lust.

he slowly stumbles towards me and traces his fingers on my growing erection. I purse my lips and shut my eyes.
he goes into kiss me.

I'm awake, my eyes still closed I feel a sucking sensation on my member. I slowly open my eyes and see minseok sucking me off. "minseok what are you doing?" he takes me out of his mouth and pouts, "I saw that daddy had a little friend growing I thought I'd help..." I think hard if I should let him continue....i want him to keep going. I put my hand on the back of his head and I shove my dick in his mouth. he moans on me, the vibration making me go crazy.

I'm basically fucking his mouth. I am moaning like mad and soon shoot in his mouth. he swallows. I take myself out of his mouth. I lean close to his face and miss his forehead, getting up of the bed and putting boxers and a t shirt on, I walk to the kitchen and make some breakfast.

minseok sits at the table.
when it's ready to eat I neatly put the food on the plate. I grab the eating tools and walk over to the dining table, gently placing the plates where they are supposed to go.

I sit down and start eating.
I look over at minseok and see him drinking out of his dinosaur sippy cup more than he is eating. I grab the sippy cup and put it beside my drink.
"hey I was drinking that daddy!! give it back to me now!!" he yells childishly at me and I look at him, "You're drinking more than you're eating, eat your breakfast." he slams his fists on the table, "no daddy I want it now I want my drink now give it to me now!!" I get up from my seat and walk to him. grabbing by the arm I walk towards the couch, I sit down and put him over my knees. "NO daddy I don't want spankens!" I chuckle, "but baby that's what naughty boys get when they're being naughty and disrespectful to their daddies." I say as I pull his pants down and rub his plump, perky and thick ass.

I raise my hand and slap him on the ass hard, ass jiggling at the slap, a red mark on his ass.
he whimpers and yelps
he counts as I slap.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

and to 10.

he stands up, precum dripping like mad out of his little member. I ignore it, as much as that makes me want to fuck him them and there it's his punishment that he doenst get what he wants.

I pull his pants up and he goes to eat.
when he's done I washed his dishes and I sat in my work area to do something.

as I'm scrolling I hear the door squeak open. I turn around and see minseok, his eyes red and puffy, his face swollen and red.
minseok was about to speak when he broke into tears and ran away from the room.

I started to hurt on the inside. I did this to him. I broke him like this. I didn't want him to be this way.
I slowly get up from my leather chair and walk to minseok room. I turn the knob and open the door slowly.
"minseok?"
I hear sniffling and muffled cries.
"mhm...?" he responds.
I sit on the side of his bed. "I'm sorry minseok. I didn't mean to punish you so hard. but next time please learn not to talk back..okay?" I nods.
I lay by his side and cuddle him, stroking his head and holding him close.
"I'm so very sorry babyboy..."
"it's okay daddy..."
I kiss his forehead, moving his bangs out of his face.
"I love you minseok."
"I love you too daddy"

~~~~~~~~~