07

{ lower case intended }

Chen point of view

((I recommend listening to G-Dragons untitled 2014 probably on repeat depending on how long this will be. since I won't be changing the song I'll be listening to that the whole time, it'll give more feel to this chapter. enjoy))
----

I felt that minseok needed some time to himself for a little bit. after I yelled at him. it's been 5 hours bow since he ran crying upstairs.
I walked upstairs to go check on him.

when I opened the door my heart dropped. he was spralled on the floor beside his little bed. face swollen. face wet with tears. I took a good look at him, he looked unhealthly skinny.

I feel sorry about yelling at him. I was just worried,  concerned. he's my baby and I love him to death. seeing him like this breaks my heart.

I walk over to him, I pick him up and lay him in bed, tucking him in. I put his pacifier in his mouth and give him his dinosaur, kissing him on the forehead and leaving his bedroom quietly shutting the door.

the next morning,
I'm greeted with a little minseok.
"Daddy I'm sowey" he runs over to me sobbing and hugging me. I hug him tight, "it's ok baby. just please eat, okay?" minseok nods and sits at the dinner table waiting for breakfast.

I make scrambled eggs with some bacon ((a/n: eggs(d.o) and bacon(baekhyun) ok I'm over))
and a piece of Toast. I set everything on two plates one for me and one for my baby. I walk over and give him his plate while I sit down and start eating my food.

"Thanks you daddy!" minseok says cheerfully. he eats happily. I look at him in bliss. he is so cute, precious. sometimes it's hard to believe he is older than me. but at heart, he's younger than me.

after breakfast since we still have practice, I get minseok dressed in white shorts, a pink over sized t-shirt, a blue beanie, white thigh highs, and white vans.

I get dressed as well and we head out. when we arrive we see the memebers sitting around in the practice room. "Kyungie!!" minseok shouts and runs over to kyungsoo, hug tackling him.

"I'm guessing he is in little space for a while?" I nod and the others start talking to little minseok. after a few minutes of talking it's time to finally practice.

while we are dancing minseok is trying his best and since he is little it is hard to keep up. he looks tired and then faints, dropping to the floor. everyone stops and rushes over to him. "minseok!!" we all shout. a staff member calls 911 and he is soon on the way to the hospital.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~

waiting in the waiting room we are finally called to see him.
when we enter his room, he looks sick, pale, lifeless. he doesn't look like the happy minseok we all know.

the doctor walks to us and starts talking, "we have some news." we all nod, "minseok hasn't been eating for a while as it seems. he is very weak, he won't be able to do anymore physical activity until he gets at least a bit of meat on him to keep him going. if he doesn't eat working the next few months there is a chance of him getting very very sick and possibly, death." when the doctor says that u sit in the chair beside minsieks bed and hold his hand, I put my head down on his hand and start to cry.

I need my baby to be healthy.

I feel someone  rubbing my back, I quickly look over to see everyone is looking at me and jongin is rubbing my back.

everyone soon leaves except me. I want to stay with my lover. my everything.

I just hope he wakes up soon, I need him.

--------

I'm sorry if this is shitty