Chapter 35~Jeff Style: It's Always You

Your POV
Was I too harsh on him? Ted ran out of the room leaving a puddle after screaming inaudible words. I thought back to the words that had just slipped out from my lips only mere seconds ago.

"Ted? What are you doing here. I thought you ran away with that other girl. You left me. Do you know how hurt I was when you left? You didn't even bother to stop me."

"She dragged me away. She wasn't what I thought she was initially. I'm sorry I shouldn't have went with her."

"But you did. If you came here to try and get some sympathy for venturing back out here to this nowhere then sorry. You're not getting anything from me. If anything, anything at all... A broken heart. Leave this mansion I don't want to see you ever again. You shouldn't have left me."

I... I didn't never want to see him again, I just didn't think it would hurt this much to. Why dammit? Why did I have to say such harsh words to him? I couldn't even begin to imagine what he must've gone through. Discovering he's basically a fish human hybrid with strange powers, to finding me with some other guy with a sliced mouth and a bunch of other deranged men. Only a few other females each with their own quirks... I had to run after him.

I had to steady my body somehow as it felt unbelievably weak. When I tried to stand up I nearly fell down as I felt my knees buckle. Why did my head hurt so much? What happened to me? I tried calling out, but the sound became trapped in my throat and came out in undefined sounds and noises. All I could feel in my heart was... a slight pang of pain. Ignoring it I tried running out of the room, but of course not without slipping on the water first. I slid into a mirror hooked onto the door to the room I was in and I was shocked. My hair was... (pick like whatever your dream hairstyle is) and my clothes were.. beautiful. I spun around and regained a little bit more balance (ironic). I bolted out the door and heard a loud female voice along with Slendermans distinct static except I could no longer make out what it was in words.

"Does none of this mean anything to you?" You heard a loud voice and hid just around the corner from where it was coming from.

"No one needs to know I'm such a freak. A fish freak" The words I knew were secretly slicing away at his own heart. Why did I suddenly feel a slight feeling of regret for spewing such malarkey at him when he didn't need it in the first place. He... he was trying to apologize.

I knew what I had to do. I ran at him full force and pulled him into me. The feeling of his soft lips was so reminiscent that tears began to flow freely from my eyes as I felt his hands begin to shake.
"I forgive you"
The last thing I heard was Jane's loud ear piercing scream echo throughout the halls of the mansion. It was in that moment I knew. Jane had begun to develop feelings for Ted. I had to get him out of here as soon as possible. To get another wrapped up in the insanity that is this mansion... I could never forgive myself. Embracing him one last time I felt the last drops of tears fall onto his body as I pushed him through the door to get him out of here. I don't have a family to return to. He at least has a fighting chance in the world.

I saw the door close and collapsed onto the floor and let out the loudest wail I had ever produced. I had permanently gotten rid of any trace I had to my old life. It was time to start over.

Jane's POV
I had no time to react. I would've been able to convince him to let me go with him, but you interfered. It was always you. It was always you getting in the way. Why does nothing ever go right for me? I knew I would have to find a way to drag y/n out of the vicinity of the property and take care of her myself. Ted was a glimmer of hope for me. Someone that understood my hatred for Y/n granted it was because they both loved her. Was I jealous? Not in the slightest. Am I heartless? Yes. I would feel no remorse. Now it's just a matter of planning. I trudged back to my room with thoughts of seeing him again. I saw Jeff out of the corner of my eye talking to someone and it was almost as if someone had shocked the drunk out of him. I swear I had never witnessed him run faster in my entire life then when he did just now. I had to find a way to end this. It would be me or you, but with the way things have been turning out. It's always you.

Your POV
Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jeff running at me down the hallway. I can't remember where he had run off to earlier or what he was doing, but he was just the person I needed to see now.
"What the hell are you doing on the floor? Are you crazy? Come on get up. I'm taking you back to our room. Let's go." Jeff said sternly while picking me up off the floor.
"You don't need to carry me. I can walk" I protested but he refused.
"There's something different about you. I don't know whether I hate it or not, but what do you remember about before you passed out?" Jeff spoke as he opened the door to our room.
"Hardly anything. I remember Ted being here..." My heart stung at hearing his name and I tried holding back tears.
"So that's why you're all wet. You're a mess you know? And why the hell is our floor soaking wet? That stupid fish head kid. I don't know where the hell he went, but I hope he's gone. That's all Jane's been talking about." Jeff seemed to drone on and on, scolding you for various things that were your fault. Your head was trying to wrap around all the things that had recently happened.
"Jeff. Jeff. Hey Jeff. JEFFREY!!" You had to scream his name at the end. It had taken him all this time to realize the difference. Your hair was different and your clothes were absolutely stunning. You looked like a completely different person then who you were when you first met. You'd been living off of blood stained clothes, grime and dirt covered shirts and pants. For once you were in a beautiful sky blue sundress with your hair (up or down straight, wavy whatever you want) and glimmering in the dark room. The only thing missing was... oh what was it? Oh right. Jeff leaned in and kissed you right on the lips roughly. After he pulled away you felt a smile and a faint blush creep onto your face.
"A smile. That's what's missing. A smile suits you better. I'm not very good at cheering people up, but whatever the hell kinda conversation you had with fish head. It's okay. You're here. And well." Jeff stopped is sentence and had a thinking face on.
"What was that for...?" You were embarrassed and also shocked that he would make a move like that. Your emotions were mixed and confused. You just lost Ted, you had been hit with emotions over the loss of your family and now Jeff had just kissed you.
"What about the other girls? What about anyone else? Why is it me now?" You asked him while looking into his eyes with tears beginning to form in your own. With four words you felt your heart jolt to a stop for a brief second as you looked at him and cried.
"It's always been you."
Tears of joy.
———-EPILOGUE———
Some time had come and gone, days had turned into years, and you were hardly the same. With no remaining traces of the person you used to be you had permanently settled with Jeff the Killer. You had both admitted to one another that each other was all you both needed and wanted. You both frequently went on killing sprees with others living in the mansion to create a group of some of the most notorious serial killers alive. You and Jeff were happy. Well. As happy as two crazy psychotic serial killers could be.