Chapter 23~Jeff Style: Daddy

Y/n come outside. I'm here waiting for you. Don't you know it's rude to make people wait.

Slenderman's POV

I was trying to coax her outside even though I knew it wouldn't be an easy task since she was being kept in a hospital with many people. BEN was able to inform me very quickly using a nearby hawk to send me a message. I returned with BEN and Jeff which was quite the risk since it was still bright out. I glanced down at her window and saw her shifting trying to get out of the bed, but then was swarmed with nurses and doctors who inserted a needle into her arm and wiped her out cold. I realized that BEN and Jeff weren't the ones I needed, but Dr. Smiley.

~time skip~

You all know what to do right? BEN get her parents to stay in that room. Make sure they don't leave as that would be rather problematic. Jeff take her from Smiley and bring her back to the mansion. Smiley steal her away.

With that I watched as BEN and Smiley departed. All I had to do now was wait for the grass whistle sign from BEN and then all hell would break loose.

Smiley's POV

"I can't wait to rip everyone a part. Who knows what valuable specimens I might find? Hey BEN why don't you fiddle around with the technology?" I asked while licking my lips before we entered the building.

"Because if she's hooked up to machines it could kill her to mess with it now. Mass destruction will happen. Lost silver should have been here we could work twice as fast. Hey wait. I wonder if I could get him here through a computer?"

"Later BEN he doesn't have a human disgusise like we do."

"Good thinking. I'll have to think fast then. Well there's her room. Go get her."

With ease I walked into her room and saw her crying mother and her teary eyed father. They were sensitive and vulnerable. This is going to be easy.

"Hello your must be Mr. And Mrs. L/N. I'm Doctor Silver and I'm here to take your daughter into a different room. Each and every.. patient must undergo a series of checks just to make sure everything is going just fine in the healing process. We would have to use anesthesia anyways so we figured while she's out now might be a good time."

"How long will she be gone...? And what did you give her she's been saying some very strange things..." Her mother asked me and I was looking at a fake file so I had to make something up.

"She was experiencing shock from what we diagnosed to be Post Traumatic Stress Disorder so we gave her some beta blockers. They were weak so slowly memories will come back to her you just have to give her some time. We had to induce amnesia otherwise she would have screamed and twitched a lot in her sleep. If you don't mind I'd like to take her for her checks now. You may stay here."

As if on cue BEN walked in as I was undoing the medical wires from her skin. I started wheeling her out of the room as BEN shut the door behind him.

BEN'S POV

"Hello Mr. And Mrs. L/N." I said in a rather haunting tone. My eyes flickered and turned red with coding glazed over them. I began playing the grass whistle after locking the door and breaking the lock from the inside so they couldn't get out. I watched Slenderman appear outside of the window. It was my chance to exit. I used the closest piece of technology to send my body shooting through it. Using a computer I contacted Lost Silver. A lot of the doors relied on electricity and technology so we sparked the wires everywhere and flickered all the lights. How fun would it be if we used the intercom I thought.

"Hello everyone. Are you ready for a little taste of hell?" I said smirking while the water collected in my throat making myself sound scarier. Everyone started to panic. It was a sight none of us had seen in a long time. Luckily Smiley runs fast so he was able to escape before we locked the front door. I looked out a window and saw Jeff running off with y/n.

"H-hey c-can we m-mess around w-with the monitors? T-they k-keep everyone alive s-so m-mass murder w-would be to kill the patients" Lost Silver said to me his voice as shaky as ever.

"You may be shy but you sure are one smartass son of a bitch." I winked at him which made him turn red a bit and then we went to every room and shut down the power. We hijacked machines and patients were dying everywhere. It truly was hell. And if we leave no trace. They wouldn't ever know what caused it.

Slenderman's POV

"BEN? W-what do w-we do now?" Lost Silver said. Wait why is he here? Nevermind. Her parents. Yes. That's right.

Hello Mr. And Mrs. L/N. I'd like to introduce myself. I am her father. Her new daddy. And that boy that was just in here is part of her new family. We're taking your places in her life. Goodbye.

And with that I let out a giant frequency of static covering the entire hospital. There could be no survivors. None of the others were susceptible to it so I didn't have to worry about that. I did however have to worry about it reaching too far. I didn't want to kill anyone not here because otherwise that would be suspicious. I had to concentrate all of the static in one fuzzy area. The hospital. I saw her parents shrieking for their lives, but I could hardly hear them. I unleashed my tendrils and ssw them both fall over in fright as their ears bled. I asked the others to check if there were any survivors. The survivors fates would be left up to them. I left shortly after because I knew I was too obvious.

Hurry back soon. The police could arrive at any time. We finished our work. Good job boys.

~long chapter over 1000 words. Yay. Hope you liked it! So instead of writing them like Jeff, BEN, EJ, LJ and then Slender which I totally forgot about. I'm going to just write them by character. Its much easier to keep up with the plot lines. So after this will be another jeff style. Until his is finished then I'll do BENS until his is done. And then AFTER THESE FOUR I will do Slenderman, Toby, Dr. Smiley, and then possibly Hoodie and Masky like I've said before I don't know much about either of them~