"Wonwoo...", she breathes out, throwing her arms around his neck and hugs him tighty. He brings his arms around her waist, burying his face in the crook of her neck.
"I'm sorry that I left...you must've been angry", he whispers, bringing Eunha closer to his body.

"Of course I was! I thought you'd leave me alone on my birthday!", she pulls back a little, her arms still around his neck. "Where were you?"
"I had a business trip this week and I really didn't want to tell you about it because I was afraid that you were gonna kill me. I was suppose to come back on Friday, but I was able to get a plane yesterday morning and so I'm here", he says quickly. Eunha presses her lips together, not sure if he's telling the truth or not.

He probably went to spend time with Minyoung.

"You don't believe me, huh?", Wonwoo smiles sadly. Eunha snaps out of her thoughts, shaking her head quickly.
"N-No! I believe you!", she says quickly. Wonwoo chuckles, his warm hand stroking her hair.
"You don't have to lie to me, I wouldn't believe me either. I went to New York for my business trip, I even bought you a snow globe there to prove my point", he says softly. Eunha nods, looking away from him.

"I forgive you", she sighs.
Wonwoo smiles at her slightly and lets go of her, his hand on her back and directs her to the food.
"Eat, I made it for you", he sits across from her, watching her pick up the fork.
"You made this? I'm probably gonna die from how bad it'll taste", Eunha rolls her eyes. Wonwoo clicks his tongue, leaning back in his chair and crosses his arms.
"Just eat it. I spent an hour on it"

Eunha mocks him, sticking out her tongue.
"Just eat it already", he cuts a piece of the waffle, shoving it in her mouth. She scrunches up her face at the sudden force before eating it, a smile crawling up to her face as her eyes light up.
"It's really good!", she exclaims, applauding him. "I'm surprised I'm not throwing up!"

Wonwoo scoffs, sneering. "You ungrateful little..."

☼☽

"Wonwoo!", Eunha sits down next to him, something also hidden behind her back. "I have something for you", she smiles. She hands a box nicely wrapped in dark blue wrapping paper with a white ribbon on top of it. "I hope you like it"

He looks at her in shock. "You... you got me a present?", he asks, looking at the box.
"Of course I did, it is Christmas after all", she giggles.
"But it's your birthday...the birthday girl doesn't need to give me presents", he frowns.
"But it's Christmas! Just open it!", she shoves him lightly. "Do it before I take it away from you"

Wonwoo rolls his eyes, untying the ribbon and rips off the wrapping paper. He opens up the white box, a smile forming on his face.

"It's the corgi", he chuckles. Wonwoo tilts his head, his eyes lighting up at the sight. "'King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table'", he smiles widely. "And what's this?", he looks up at Eunha, holding up a silver chain with two charms hanging down.

"I saw it on Amazon and thought of you. I made sure it was for males if it makes you feel better. But look!", she points at the charms. "It's a sword and a crown", she smiles. "That reminds me! Hold on", she runs up stairs.

Wonwoo tilts his head, a soft smile still resting on his face as he sees her run back down the stairs with something else behind her back.

"Close your eyes"
"Why?", he raises a brow.
"Just do what I say", she clicks her tongue. Wonwoo does as told, closes his eyes as he feels something rest on top of his head. "Open your eyes," she holds a mirror in front of him, "ta-da!"