"Those two? $280", the worker shrugs. "They're finely made and are also promise rings. Most couples would get the plain old heart ones or diamond ones, so call these one of the more bargain ones, but in my opinion they're some of the best ones I've seen"

Wonwoo thanks the man, walking around the store and searches for Eunha. He finds her in front of the mirror, the same star earrings that she was looking at are on her ears, trying them out. He smiles softly at her, watching her look at herself from different angles.
"If you like them, then I'll buy them for you"

Eunha jumps a little, looking at the boy that was watching her, feeling her cheeks turn flush from embarrassment.
"It's okay, they're too expensive", she sighs, taking them off.
"So what? If you like them I'll buy them", he walks over to her, watching her put them away nicely in the box.

"It's just jewelry, so it's going to rust anyways", she says longly, running her fingers against the smooth light pink box and over the engraved silver letters. Eunha finally puts the box down, turning around to face him.
"We can go now", she says, walking out of the store. Wonwoo looks at the rose set and promise rings once more, sighing.

☼☽

Wonwoo and Eunha stop at a park, sitting on the bench together with many bags in hand for both family and friends. A peaceful silence falls between them as they watch couples walk around, doing all the things people in love would do.
"Thanks you", she sighs, looking at all of the couples.
"For what?"

"For going shopping with me, I know you hated it but it really meant a lot to me."
Wonwoo chuckles, leaning back on the bench as he crosses his arms. "It was really nothing, Eunha", he replies, watching the stars light up the streets. The two watch people walk around in a hurry, trying to find that perfect gift for someone special.

"Do you hear that?", Eunha asks, looking at Wonwoo from the corner of her eye. He tilts his head, trying to listen to what she hears. He finally hears it, soft music playing from somewhere.

From the moon to the stars
While lingering in the universe,
We got to know each other.
We slide on the paint while drawing, drawing.

"Yea", he nods.
"Do you wanna find where it's coming from?", she tilts his head at him, hair falling to the side of her face. Wonwoo looks at her, scanning her up and down and sees how deeply she wants to find the music. He nods which makes her smile, standing up happily and taking his hand eagerly, pulling him off the bench. He smiles to himself, feeling glee run through him with the same electric shock he felt when he first held her hand. She drags him along, looking for the music in anticipation which she loves so deeply.

"I can't find it! I think the song is going to end soon", she turns around to look at him, a frown forming on her face. He smiles at her, taking both of his index fingers and pushing the corners of her mouth up.
"Don't frown, it makes you look ugly", he teases, sticking out his tongue. Eunha can't help but chuckle at him, although wanting to be mad at him she can't.
"Whatever— I found it!!", she turns her head away from him, her eyes lighting up at the sight. Wonwoo turns his head, finding the small square with fairy lights being pulled from one pole to another. He sees people dancing to the song, warmness radiating off of the sight as a someone sings the song.

The night sky where the stars are asleep, moonlight
It's disappearing like the wind
But I draw it again on the white canvas,
It has to be you

He looks back at Eunha, seeing the way she looks at the dancing couples in awe. She sways to the music, holding onto her elbows with the bags dangling down.
"Would you like to dance?", he looks down at her, sticking out his hand. Eunha looks away from the square to face him, looking from his face to his extended hand. "I won't bite", he teases.
"S-Sure..."

Wonwoo removes the bags from her wrist, placing them down and escorts her onto the concrete square. He places his hands on her waist and Eunha's arms wrapped around his neck. The both of them start to sway slowly as Wonwoo looks down on her with warm eyes and Eunha looking down at her feet. Wonwoo chuckles, tucking a strand of her black hair behind her ear, smiling to himself as he watches the bold girl become a shy mess.

"Why do you keep looking down?", he asks her softly, still smiling.
"Because...this is new", she stutters, causing him to smile wider.
"You didn't think I knew how to slow dance?", he asks.
"N-Not that. It's just that I never danced with another guy before...and I never knew this side of you existed", she replies quietly, her cheeks heating up.

Wonwoo lifts up her chin, making her forced to look up at him. He unknowingly strokes her cheek, tucking another strand of hair behind her ear as they dance slowly.
"You've never danced with anyone? I thought that a lot of guys would dance with you", he says to her, his dark eyes looking down lovingly into her grey ones. She blushes harder, trying to avoid his eyes that seem to make her heart beat faster but ultimately fails.
"I never danced with anyone...Hell I didn't even know I could do this until now", she says softly, playing with his soft hair. Wonwoo returns his hand to her waist, closing his eyes as he feels her hand slightly touch his cheek.

Tonight with you
I want to fly to my dreams.
Tonight come to me
Before morning comes

He opens his eyes again, starting to be mesmerized by her eyes once more and notices how close their faces are now. Nothing is said between the two as they continue to dance, just loving looks coming from one another as they sway to the music. He feels himself falling into her eyes, the way he looks at her is completely different now than from a couple months ago. He feels his heart growing for her, he senses himself thinking about her more and more fondly.

"You look really pretty tonight", he says quietly. Eunha can't hide her smile, biting her lower lip.
"Stop it...", she mumbles, looking away from him.
"Why? I like it when you blush", he chuckles, lifting her chin so that he could look at her. His statement causes her to blush even more, smiling sheepishly.
"God I hate you", she sighs, tilting her head and returns her hand to the back of his neck, her eyes looking into his. Wonwoo can't stop himself from smiling, pulling her closer, startling her.
"My arms hurt because I have to stretch so far", he responds, stroking her hair.

Something white floats into Wonwoo's vision and he feels slight, soft kisses of something cold falling onto his bare skin. The both of them look up, Eunha removing one hand to touch the white particles falling down.
"It's snowing", she sighs in awe, feeling the coldness brush her skin with a smile on her face. Wonwoo laughs, keeping his hands on her waist as he looks back at her. He chuckles to himself, watching Eunha become a child as he feels his heart beat for her. Wonwoo smiles at Eunha's happiness, his heart at rest at the sight of her happy.

Everything feels so surreal, so calm so...perfect.

From the moon to the stars
While lingering in the universe
We got to know each other
We slide on the paint while drawing, drawing

Everything seemed perfect between them...

But little did they know someone's heart was breaking at the sight.