Chapter 32

Frisk POV

Chara and I picked Y/N up as Core did the same to Justin. "Geez. They always push themselves too hard." I say. Chara nodded. "But you got to admit, their were sexy~" I say. Chara blushed a little. "Yeah.. they are~" She agrees. We giggle with each other. "I bet you feel the same with Justin don't you?" Chara asked Core me. Core was lost in thought as she staring at Justin's abs. "Hehe~" She drooled a bit. I looked down at Y/N and saw their abs. Soon I did the same. "Hehe~"

Chara POV
Aaaand they're gone. Soon after we took them home and laid them on the couch. "That was interesting." I say. "Yes. Yes it was." Frisk says. I kissed Y/N on the head. "They're so cute when they're sleeping." I say with a smile. Then I heard a snicker. I turned to see Flowey with that damn smile on his face. "What's so funny weed?" I asked. "It's just funny how a genocidal maniac became full of love. All because she got a second chance she didn't deserve." He said. My blood ran cold and I was silent. "I... I..." I tried to say but couldn't. "You didn't mean it? Hah! Oh boy, my head would SPIN trying to count all the times I've heard that bullshit!" He says. My eyes widen. I've never even heard Flowey curse like that before. Why? Frisk then stood up. "Flowey stop it, it's not Chara's fault-" Flowey interrupted her. "Yeah, I know that IDIOT. You've been curious that about all these paths. If you did this then that would happen. If you did that then this would happen. They didn't have their happy ending until what, YEARS?! You BOTH did it. And for someone like Y/N to be with you two bitches is SICKENING!" Flowey said with anger. Anger? Frisk did not respond. Their eyes are wide open which was a rare occurrence. They had tears in their eyes. "I-I-I-" I cut her off. "First off, yes we know what we did. And we've regretted it ever since. But now we or should I say Frisk, is doing all we or should I say she, to make up for it! And second of all, what business is that of any of yours? You shouldn't even feel! Flowey snickered. "They were the only ones beside you and Frisk that I felt emotions against and for.

-flashback-

Flowey was sitting on his pot bored. However he felt someone poke his petals and he turned around and hissed, slapping the person's hand away with his root. "Ow!" The person yelped. "That's what you deserve for touching me you little-wait a minute you're Y/N aren't you?" Flowey asked. Y/N nodded. "Yes. That would be me." They say. "Oh. So YOU'RE the one who's dating Frisk and my sister!" The flower said. They nodded once again. "Yes. Yes I am." They say. "Oh. Well they seem happy with you so that's good, but... I know this a weird question to ask but were you on the bottom?" Flowey asks. Y/N tilted their head in confusion. "Huh?" They asked. Flowey just giggled. "The walls aren't very thin Y/N. And by the sounds of it you were on the bottom, hehe!" Flowey teased. Y/N blushed madly. "Oh hush!" They say. Flowey laughed even more. "Anyways I'm not here to talk about them, I wanted to meet you." They say. "Oh? And why is that?" He asked. "Well it's not everyday you see a talking flower isn't it?" They asked. "True. And it's not everyday you see a fire breathing dragon and human hybrid is it?" Flowey asked. Y/N's brain clicked for a minute. "Ah bastard! You got me!" They say. Flowey laughed. "You know what Y/N, maybe you're alright!" He says. "Awesome! Hey, wanna play a game?" They asked. "Hm? Sure I guess." He says. Y/N brought out a coin and held it out in their palm. "Basically I switch the coin around in my hands and you have to guess which one. However they don't always have to be guesses. If you're skilled enough you can still see where the coin lands after I'm done. You game?" They asked. "I've play this game with Frisk before. I always win because I see it where it lands. Not guesses. But yes, I will play." He says. "Alright. But be warned. The more you get it right the more I will speed up." They say. "Challenge accepted!" Flowey says intrigued. Y/N flipped the coin back and forth but at fast speeds. Very fast. Flowey's eyes looked right and left. After they were done they asked Flowey: "So. Which hand is it in?" They asked. Flowey pointed to their left hand. Y/N's hand opened up and it was the left hand the coin was in. "Nice start." They say. Then they did the same thing again but faster. It seemed to be jus flashes of hands. No coin to be seen. After they were done, they asked the same question: "So. Which hand is it in?" They asked. Flowey pointed to the right. He was correct. "Amazing. Now..." Y/N made 2 other clones of them self. They flipped the coin to them back and forth and immeasurable speeds. Flowey's eyes looked back and forth. The clones kept switching the coin back and forth until they stopped. All 3 asked: "Which hand is it in?" They asked. Flowey grinned. He then pointed to Sans. "Smile trash bag!" He said with his wide grin. "Huh?" Sans asked looking confusing. Y/N went over to Sans. Then they opened his palm to reveal the coin in San's hand. Y/N and the clones clapped before they disappeared. "Excellent! That was awesome!" Y/N praised. "That was actually fun! Way better then Frisk! Flowey says. They both chuckled at each other. Y/N put up their fist for a fist bump. Flowey accepted and bumped it with his root. They both smiled at each other. Then Y/N took Flowey outside and they talked for a while.

-flashback over-
Chara's POV

I realize it now! Flowey has become very close with Y/N and now... oh geez. "Flowey look, we don't want to reset anymore!" Chara said. "Y-yeah!" Frisk says. "Oh I'm sure I should believe that!" Flowey said sarcastically. "What made you want to not reset anymore?!" Flowey asked. "I... don't want to risk losing them." Frisk says. "I only reset to reverse any harm that comes to my friends!" She says. "I know... that I what I've done is disgusting, even if it is unforgivable I'll still do the right the same and be a pacifist! I will defend my loved ones even if it means I die!" She says in a serious tone and almost loud. Nobody spoke. However Flowey sighed. "Fine. I'll let you off he hook this time." He says. Frisk and Chara smiled. "Thanks Flowey!" They both say.