Chapter 4

Frisk POV
You got dressed ready for school. You looked out of your window, "Another beautiful day". You whispered. You sat down on the table, you saw Toriel making breakfast and it smelled like bacon and eggs. "Good morning Frisk". She said happily. "Good Morning Mom". You replied. Sans came in and sat down next to Frisk. "Good morning kiddo". He said. He took a whiff of the air. "What's shakin' bacon?" He chuckled. Toriel giggled. She loved Sans very much and Sans did the same, they were married after all. She set down the food on the table and they began to eat. Chara stepped down the stairs and went to the table to her plate.  She looked spooked. "Chara what's wrong? You look frightened". You asked worryingly. "It was just a nightmare". She replied. "I hope you're alright". Sans said. "Why don't you tell us about it". Chara looked down for a second. "Okay, I was walking through a buttercup flower forest with rabbits and squirrels, it was very peaceful." She said. She continued. " It was peaceful until there was a little spark of fire, then it started to grow bigger until everything was burned and engulfed by the flames. Then this demon appeared. It had horns on both sides of it's head, it's skin was blackish, black eyes, but with yellow pupils like this

 It had horns on both sides of it's head, it's skin was blackish, black eyes, but with yellow pupils like this

But blue was glowing out of one of them and red out of the other. It had human like legs too. It had a nasty smile and it's weapon was huge dark scythe with dark aura on it. Then it charged at me, but just before it got me, my dream ended." You heard all of what Chara said. "Don't worry it was just a nightmare". You said trying to comfort her. "It was probably me". She said. "Nope, you aren't that person anymore Chara". Sans said. But there was something Chara left out on her dream and it was bothering Chara a lot.  There was a person standing behind the demon and that person was you, Y/N. You smiled, then walked away waving behind your back. It confused Chara very much. Frisk went off to school, while Chara stayed because she got suspended because she tried to bite someone's hand off when they didn't give her any of their chocolate.

Your POV
You head of to school, walking with you best friend, Takashi. He had white short hair, black tank top with a blue shirt that was open revealing the tank top. "So, I heard Frisk and you were partners, are you gonna try to get frisky with her?" He chuckled. "Cut it out". You said. "Well who names their kid after a cop searching your body for drugs?". He said with a grin. "Taki, don't be like that." You replied. "Sorry, at least she has monsters for parents, that's awesome." He said. "Yeah, it would be better than having no parents". You said. You remember when your parents were killed, not on the same day of course. "My mother died from a sickness, my dad died from an asassin, my younger brother died from taking a fatal hit, when he shielded me the assault". You went on. "Then again, by own hands when he came back and became corrupted and tried to destroy everything". You finished. "Wasn't that a year ago". Takashi said. "Don't worry, we defeated him together, so you don't have to share your pain alone". Takashi was your best friend, you had opposite magic, so it was weird that you two were so close, but you shared the same things that happened to your past. It only made your bond stronger and speaking of bonds, you hoped you could have one with Frisk.

When you arrived at school, you went to your home room and waited for first period.

(Time skip for the win)

You left school and walked with Frisk after saying goodbye to Takashi. Frisk insisted we go to your house since the two of you went to her's. It would not be a pretty sight to see for Frisk. "We did a lot yesterday, we can get it more and then we will be finished tomorrow!" She said cheerfully. "Yeah, but then I wouldn't get to spend any more time with you". You replied. She blushed a little. "Well, you can always visit after school, you are very close friend to me". She said. It was you turn to blush, but it wasn't that visible. "Thanks, I could say the same to you". You replied. You got to your house. You weren't surprised, but Frisk was. It was a wreck. Pieces of the house were torn. Since I'm too lazy... here's a picture!

Frisk POVI was appalled at the sight of the outside

Frisk POV
I was appalled at the sight of the outside. When we went inside I could've hurled. The floorboards were broken, windows smashed, everything was broken. He asked me if I wanted anything to eat. "No thanks". I replied. He just nodded. We did our work and when we though it was enough it was over. "So this is how you live everyday?". I asked not trying to sound offending. "Yeah, but not anymore". He replied. "What do you mean?" I asked. He told my it was getting taken away, my eyes widened. "Yeah, they thought it was just a waste of space, and since I couldn't pay my rent they couldn't of any other reason to let me live in it. "NO!" I said with some force in my voice. "I won't let be homeless". I said. "Well, you may be the ambassador and all, but I don't think you can do anything about it". He said. 'We'll see about that!' I thought. I pulled out my phone called my parents and told them about the situation. They were upset, they liked Y/N very much. So I told them what I wanted to do for him. They were reluctant at first l, they Chara might not do well with it. I brung up that papyrus would be able to see his new friend more often. Sans became less reluctant then. I had to wrap it up with me as the victor. I told them about the incident that happened last night. I told with a lot of details so it seem believable. They told me their answer and hung up the phone. I smiled widely. "Oh Y/N". I said with a song-song voice. "Guess what?" He asked me what it was. I told the good news. "You're coming home with me from now on!" I said with a toothy grin.

Sorry it was so long, you wouldn't want it to be too short would you?