Chapter 20

Your POV
I was out training with Sans and Undyne. Undyne was throwing spears at me and Sans was throwing bones at rapid speeds. I was doing well. I was completely dodging them, moving left, right, up, down. Wherever they came at. Sans eye glowed and fired Gaster Blasters. I was dodging them as well until I decided to shoot a flame at one. I open my mouth and breathed fire at the blaster and it was destroyed instantly. "Heh. Pretty good kid." Sans said. Undyne nodded. "Yeah, now let's spar for real punk!" She said as she charged at me. I did the same and we both traded blows!

After sparring I was walking to Grillbys as I was get hungry after a training session like that! However I felt like someone was watching me. Wherever I go I get that same feeling. I continued walking until I saw something. I couldn't see that much as it was blurry and kept disappearing and reappearing. Like a glitch in a game or something. It went towards me and I felt alarmed.

"👉👆👇👈" It said

"Huh? You saw my training?" I asked confused.

It then started to form into something. It looked like a goopy skeleton. Almost looks like Sans...

"🖖💧🍔." It spoke.

"Hm? Interrupted my meal? I was just on my way there, so it's ok. Also what's that language you speak?" I asked

It glitches in and out. "Sorry about that Y/N, that was just my preferred language. How do you know that language anyways?" He asked me.

"Ironically my dad taught it to me, but he never told me what it was!" I answered him.

"Hmmm... I see.. your father is Kyro L/N, correct?" He asked.

I nodded. How does he know him?

"Because we were friends once." He told me.

"Ohhhh..." I said. Wait a minute... DID HE JUST READ MY MIND?! That it so awesome!

He nodded. "One of the perks of the void." He said. "Also my name is Gaster"

That name... why does it BOTHER me so much? Unless..."Hey, do you know Sans?" I asked.

"He's my son." He told me

It took me a few seconds to process that information.... "WHAAAT?!" I asked

"Why are surprised? Don't you see the resemblance?" He said

Now that I think about it, I do! Also, changing the subject... why are theses people looking at me like I'm crazy!?

They were staring at me with weird looks on their faces and the others just looked away.

"That's because you can't see me." He said.

"Ohhhh... well why are you here anyways?" I asked him.

"I'm afraid I have bad news for you Y/N..." Gaster spoke grimly.

Oh boy...

"There is someone named Error Sans. He looks like Sans, except his body resembles the appearance of an error itself. What he does is kill the things that he thinks shouldn't belong here. And he thinks that YOU Y/N, don't belong here." He explained

"So you're telling me... there's a guy trying to kill me because he's an insane maniac?" I asked

"Well if you want to put it that way, sure." He answered. "He destroys AU's meaning: Alternate Universe." He said.

"So is this an AU too?" I asked

Gaster shrugged. "More or less." He said.

Hmmm.. "Well how do I know he's here?!" I asked.

"Well you can start by looking behind you!" A voice advised.

I turned around and saw an error version of Sans. Wow, he really does resemble Sans!

"WeLl, I'M GlAd I fOuNd YoU aGAin Y/N!" The error said.

"Woah... you're kinda ugly!" I said.

"ExCUsE mE?" Error said.

"And REALLY need to learn how to talk properly too." I told him

Error had an angry expression on his face. He raised his hand up.

"IF YoU THinK ThIS IS UgLy tHEn tAkE a LoOk aT ThIs!" Error said.

An error Gaster Blaster appeared and shot at me!  I stepped to the side dodging it in time. This doesn't seem good! Then he struck... cables? He struck wires or cables or whatever at me as they were going straight at me! I grabbed the wires and my hand was surrounded with fire as the wires were engulfed with flames and were destroyed. Now it's my turn! I lunged at him and punched him rapidly as I kneed him the stomach!

Error staggered a bit and threw bones at me. I only dodged and flash stepped behind him and elbowed the back of his head. He stumbled forward as something unexpected happened.

Gaster put his hands up and impaled Error with bones! I guess that's where Sans learned how to do it.

Error coughed blood and he spoke. "YoUR nOT ALL BArK aND NO BiTE AfTEr alL! THiS WIll BE TOuGHer ThaN I THOUGHT!" Error said.

My hair and eyes turned red and I charged at him, uppercutting his chin, making him go up into the air! "How ya like me now!?" I told him.

Error was bombarded with Gaster Blasters and bones sent by Gaster. This fight continued until we were all almost out of stamina.

"I'Ll HAvE To DO a DIFfERenT APproACH!" Error said. He snapped his fingers and a wormhole opened up.

"What the?" I asked.

"Sorry, but I can't help you anymore for now." Gaster said as he disappeared.

The wormhole sucked me up and it seemed like I went through a different dimension! After a few minutes, I exited out of the wormhole and fell flat on my face.

"Owwww..." I groaned in pain. I tried getting up, but was in pain doing so. I heard footsteps coming. They got closer and closer until they stopped. I looked up to see.... Chara?! But she seemed different... her posture seemed more shy and kinder. "Ummm... mister are you ok?" She asked as she helped me up.

Yep. You guys have been transported to Underswap. And possibly more AU's. By the way... should I write like this? Or keep it in one whole paragraph? Comment below please!