Chapter 30

Justin POV
So... Y/N has now learned of the soul that is within them. However there is one more thing I have to do before I start training him. Let's see if he has IT.

"Hey Y/N." I called to them. They turned their head to me. "What is it? Are we starting my training?" They asked. "Yes but.. one more thing." I told them. They looked disappointed. "Awwww c'mon!" They say. Heh. They seem excited for this. "Yeah, don't worry if you do this then we'll get started!" I say. They nod. "Fiiiine." I go back few feet. "Now..." I summon a giant Gaster Blaster. Y/N's eyes nearly bulged out of his head when he saw the size of it. "Woah! Sans is nothin compared to it!" Y/N said in amazement. The blaster's eyes turned Gold and it shot a big almost unescapable blast. It went toward Y/N. They caught it but staggered back. "Gah! It's so BIG!" Y/N shouted. Heh. That's what she said. The two girls looked a bit worried but tried to conceal it. Y/N kept getting pushed back by the blast until they turned into his Dragon Blood mode. They took off their other hand even at the risk it could engulf them completely. They turned their hand into a fist and punched it with great force! The blast got sent backwards and into the sky and at some point exploded.

"WOOHOO! Great job honey!" Frisk and Chara cheered in unison. Y/N smiled at them. But that wasn't my intention. Right behind Y/N is a clone I created using my Soul. That Blaster was just a distraction. The clone was holding up gun finger. He shot a beam right to Y/N's head that would kill them immediately. But suddenly...the beam was deflected! Y/N turned their head. "Huh?" He asked. So he does have one. The beam seemed to be deflected by nothing... but that's what it looks like normal humans and monsters. What REALLY deflected it is what is standing or should I say floating right there! It was someone who looked Y/N but had a more serious look with Orange flame hair, a dark yellow jacket and black inner shirt. And by the looks of it Y/N noticed it too. It looked like more of a spirit since it was floating and not completely visible. Suddenly it vanished. Did it go back? Unfortunately I was wrong since it appeared next to me and punched me right into my stomach! I was sent back flying by it's immense force! I coughed blood as I flew into a wall. The family inside looked at me with confused looks. And they were having dinner. I got up. "Sorry for disturbing your meal. Have a great day." I apologize and walk out to Y/N.

"WOAH! That was so cool!" Y/N said. The spirit flashed a cocky smile and it became fully visible. Then it let out a huge roar into the sky and vanished. I waited a few seconds to know it was gone for good. Ok.. explaining time again. "Hey Justin. What was that?" They asked. "That is... your spirit.. or a Maximum." I said. Y/ raised an eye brow. "What are you on about?" They asked. "A Maximum. Only Bersek Souls possess one. It's the physical manifestation of your soul. And a powerful one at that." I said. Y/N had stars in their eyes. "This is getting better and better!" They said. Hehe.

"You're so cute Y/N." Frisk told them. Y/N blushed. "N-No I'm not!" They told her. She giggled. "Yes you are~" She says. I looked up and saw the Maximum again. It had a smile on it's face looking at the scene. I cleared my throat. Y/N turned to me. "Anyways... since it is technically your soul.. it's basically you Y/N. The Maximum feels nothing until it becomes comfortable with the person it is owned by. Then it gains their personality or traits. So essentially... the Maximum shares a lot of similarity to you. Frisk looked confused. "What are you talking about? I don't see anything. Y/N I think this person is crazy, let's leave." She says. "What? But I can see it just fine!" Y/N says. "Only Maximum users can see other Maximums." I say. "Oh. I guess that makes sense." She says.

"So Y/N, you own the Maximum. What will you name it?" I ask. They thought for a minute. "Hmmm..Inferno Star." They said. "Inferno Star huh?" They nodded. Then they looked up at the Maximum. "What do you think buddy?" They asked. It nodded and gave a thumbs up. "Inferno Star it is then." They said. Y/N held up a fist for fist bump. Inferno accepted and bumped fist with them. They both smiled. I think they'll get along just fine!

Done a chapter guys! Sorry if there wasn't enough fluff with you and Frisk and Chara in this chapter. Same to you Person with Core Frisk. But I promise there will be more fluff in the next chapter! So.. hopefully you guys  enjoyed this chapter and will continue to enjoy the future ones!