Chapter 17

Your POV
It was dark. Pitch park. Until a light came. I woke up on the couch. What happened? I then remember the truck. "CHARA!" I yelled worried. I immediately got up to see Chara in front of me with worried expression. "What is it Y/N? Are you ok!?" She asked. The moment I saw her I hugged her tightly. "I'm so glad you're alright!" I said. Chara blushed immensely. "W-What's up with you? Of course I'm ok. Also what aren't we supposed to go to the beach? You just passed out. My eyes widened. "NO we can't go the beach." I said. "Why don't we just stay home?" I asked. Chara pouted. "But I was excited to go on a date with you!" She said. She turned away looking disappointed. I sighed. Maybe if we go somewhere different that won't happen. "Ok... let's go to the park instead?" I asked hoping she would accept that. She nodded. "Fine." She said. Good! Now hopefully I can prevent this! And what was that clone of me? Oh well.

~timeskeet~

We walked around the park. Enjoying the nature and taking everything in. We sat on a the swings and talked a little. "Y/N... are you ok?  You seem depressed." She said. I shook my head. "No. it's fine." I said. "I'm sorry we couldn't go to the beach. But I didn't want think it was 'safe' today." I said. She just ruffled my hair. "I don't care where go. I just wanted to be with you!" She said. "Ok." I said. "Hey, let's go home now." I said getting paranoid. "Awwww... already?" She asked. She got up and so did I.

We walked home. A different path this time. "How come we're going the long way?" She asked. "Uhhh... I just want to spend some more alone time with you while we walk." I replied. "Oh. Okay." She said. We kept going the same path until we got to a construction site that had police tape on it. We went passed it until we heard some people shouting at us and pointing up. And then... an iron pole came down and pierced Chara straight through her! I stood in shock and my eyes went wide. The sound of wind chimes and Chara's ripping screams filled the park! My eyes started to get wet from tears. Then my clone appeared again. "This is the real deal!" It said. And once again it turned dark again. Only for me to wake up on the couch again.

??? POV
HeHEheHe! I HoPe MY LItTle frIend is ENJoyINg ThIs lOop I seT foR Him! WATCh aS YOur LoVe DIes OVeR and OVer again! ThERe is ONly ONE WaY to EsCAPe tHe LoOP

Your POV
It's been decades and the same thing has been happening over and over again.... I realized that a long time ago... but now I know the good ending to this cliched story. As Chara was about to reach the street... I suddenly pushed her aside and jumped into the street! At that moment the truck slammed into me. Chaya's eyes and my twisted body were like were like the hazy reflection of my sprayed blood. As I saw the clone me standing there with a frown instead of a smile. He had a shocked face and tears in his eyes. "I'm so sorry..." It said. I smiled and said "Serves you right!" The hazy me disappeared and I blacked out

??? POV
SO HE FoUnD OuT hOw tO Be FrEe!?
I WOn't gIvE Up

Your POV
The moment I woke up I went to Chara's room and checked up on her. "CHARA!" I said. She looked up. "Yeah?" She said. I sighed so much in relief. "YOU'RE ALIVE!" I said and hugged her tightly. "Irk! O-Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?" She asked. I didn't answer I just kissed her hard and passionately. She was took back by it at first but soon melted in to the kiss.
Male Version (female version in same chapter)
I pinned her down and kept kissing her. She kissed back rubbed her hands all over my body. I felt so good. I then put my head down to her but and squeezed it. Chara gasped in surprise and gave me the opportunity to put my tongue in her mouth. She moaned as I explored her mouth. Unlike Frisk she was more aggressive. She wrestled my tongue harder than Frisk and she kept humping me harder. I rubbed her ass with my hand that was already on hers. I attacked her mouth and kissed it and licked it. Chara moaning I pleasure as I did. As soon as I was done I bit down on her down. Chara was in pleasure and pain. I left a mark. "Sorry about that Chara. It's just something I need to  my mates. It's the mate mark." I said. "It's ok honey. It felt good anyways." She said. Speaking of that I'll have to mark Frisk too. I continued to pleasure her by rubbing her pussy through her pants. She moaned loudly. As I was. I whispered in her ear "Moan for me bitch~". Chara winked. "Oh~ what a bad boy~ in that case..." She started to moan seductively on purpose. I groaned and my erection grew. I kept rubbing on her until she slid her pants off. I spread her legs and dived in head first. I started licking her pussy vigorously. She started to scream in pleasure. I swirled my tongue around her hole fast paced. A few moments the pre-cum went into my mouth and I swallowed all of it.  Chara panted and panted. "Now let's stop playing around and get to the REAL event~" She said, her words oozing with lust. I put my fingers in to prep her so it wouldn't hurt. She was in pleasure with each one. After I did, I positioned myself and entered in her. My cock rocked inside of her. Chara feeling pain and pleasure. "Y/NNNN!" She moaned. It turns me on when she moans my name that way. I went down and started to suck on her breast. Chara was drooling with her tongue out. I kept thrusting harder and harder. Soon Chara was only feeling pleasure alone. I kept thrusting until she came. Which she did. Her vagina had blood coming out of it, so that means it was her first time. We laid down on the bed and said I love you to each other.

Female version

I kissed Chara forcefully and hard. She moaned and wiggled around turning me on even more! I licked for entrance and she accepted. We wrestled tongues and I dominated here. Exploring her mouth. We slipped out of our clothes and I started to rub her pussy my knee. Chara being in complete pleasure. "More Y/NNN!" She said. God, the way she said that turned me on. I licked and kissed her neck. After which I bit down on her neck leaving the mate mark. "Sorry Chara, but I had to do that. It's tradition." I said. "It's fine. It felt good~" She said. Then you two grinded on each other pussies and were both in complete pleasure. You bent down to kiss her. She kissed back you both came and laid down holding each other.

Yay! Another lemon!