Chapter 1

I'm Your P.O.V
You are in school as usual. Things have been boring ever since "the incident". You were a student with B's and C's. Looks like no honor roll for you.

"Okay class, take your seats please". Mrs. T said. I'm giving you an assignment that will focus on you being in a group together! Two partners for each one!" The class was bored, she warned us about this yesterday. She said it was about (insert subject here!).

After taking attendance she picked out the partners. "Joe and Peter!" She called. Then, Mac and Riley, Chris and Sean, Katie and Claire. "Y/N and Frisk!" She said. You looked over to the right and saw Frisk. She saw you and waved at you with a cheerful smile. You felt happy, Frisk was very nice and you were happy you were partner! 'She's so cute!' You thought to yourself.

Frisk P.O.V
'Okay, so I'm paired with Y/N'. You thought. 'That's awesome!' You thought Y/N was a really nice person! They were so kind to everyone, they are really funny with their puns! They reminded you of Sans! But most importantly, they always had a smile on their face which you thought was kind of cute. You blushed at the thought. 'Well, I promise I will work hard with you, Y/N!' You thought.

Nobody's P.O.V/ Third person P.O.V
Frisk walked to Y/N after school (because it was the last period you had). "Hey Y/N!" Frisk said with cheer. "Oh, hey Frisk! So it seems like we're partners!" You said with a smile. "Yeah, do you want to work on that today?" She asked. "Yeah, I want to get it done quick so I don't have to anymore work than I already have to". He replied. "Ha! You're so lazy, you remind me of a certain skeleton!" She told him. Well at you're not getting any fatter. C'mon don't frown, it's only a joke! "Let's go to my house! I would love to introduce you to my friends!" Frisk said. "Sure". Y/N replied

(Timeskip brought to you by Temmieflakes and Zamasu)

Still same POV
You both hear footsteps. What the hell? You both thought. After another minute, you were tired of whoever it was and made them reveal themselves. There were 5 of them and were cloaked with a hoodie with the same dark purple color. One of them spoke up. "Well, well, well if it isn't the ambassador of monsters" They said. By it's gruff and deep voice you could tell it was a man. "Assassinators" Frisk said with worry in her voice. "Since you already know who we are, let's just get to the point." The high voice said: Probably female. "And your boyfriend/friend too since he's a witness". Y/N stepped in front of Frisk. "You all have a choice". Y/N said with a bored expression on their face. "Either run out of here or get the living crap beaten out of you, what will it be?". "Why you little brat! Take this!" One of them threw a fireball at Y/N. Let me guess, you think you're going to get burnt aren't you? Well keep reading! Y/N opened their mouth and ATE the flames. Then engulfed themselves in flames, put their fist up and said: "Cool, it's been a while since I had to use my power". Frisk had a shocked look on her face. The cloaked people were as well. Y/N went to punch the cloaked with their flame engulfed fist and landed a blow, sending them flying! Y/N then snapped their fingers and fire launched itself on to the cloaked warriors.
They received a LOT of damage! One was going behind Frisk with Frisk to stab her but you quickly went and blocked with your OWN sword! They knocked the cloaked on the ground when they got up, Y/N put their head back and yelled: "BLAZING ASSAULT!" Then they breathed out fire And it burned the cloaked HARD. "BATTLE END". "Are you okay Frisk?" You asked. She just stood there shocked.

So how did you all like my first chapter! Please say if I made any mistakes, if you bothered reading this.