Oh, Relationships! *FINAL CHAPTER*

Bekka's POV

        I check in, set my stuff down, and go to Roman's room. Before I get the chance to knock, my phone rings. I step away from the door and answer it.

        "Hello?"

        *sniffles* My life is falling apart  It's Ryder.

        "Hold on, I'll be there in two"

        I hang up and get to her room. I knock and she answers with tear-stained cheeks. I run up and hug her,

        "Why are you crying?" I ask, calmly. 

        More tears pour out of her eyes, but she finally speaks. "I tried video chatting with Jeff and when he answered, it wasn't him, It was some chick who claimed to be his girlfriend" With every word, she sobbed more.

        "Oh, girly! It's going to be okay! That bastard isn't worth your tears" I tell. She begins laughing while wiping away the liquid coming from her eyes. After cheering her up, I leave to continue where I left off.

        "So you chose Dean?" Roman asks. I caress his cheek,

        "I did. Do you hate me?" I respond.

        He looks down at his feet, "I could never hate you. I'm just a little disappointed, that's all."

        "How can I make it up to you?" I wonder, trying to cheer him up.        

        Rome laughs, "Not unless you can find me a sweet, funny, beautiful girl who has a good taste in music and a personality that's sorta like yours"

        I get a crazy idea. "That would be near impossible... But I can get you someone who has those traits, but 10% cuter" I inform him. I write down a room number and hand it to him. I leave to go to Dean's room and he goes to the room I gave him.

Roman's POV

        Bekka gave me the room number of someone that I could potentially like. I knock and a gorgeous girl with mascara-stained cheeks opens the door. Ryder.

        "Hi, Rome. Wow, this is embarrassing." She says, wiping her cheeks of the black liquid.

        "Are you okay? I hope I'm not interrupting anything." I ask. She shakes her head and invited me inside.

Bekka's POV

        I show up at Dean's room and knock. The door opens but before any words were spoken, I wrap my arms around his neck and collide my lips with his.

        "I've been a huge jerk. I'm so sorry" He whispers between kisses.

        I pull away and laugh, "Trust me, I'm over it"

        His face becomes curious, "So what about Rome?"

        "I think he's moving on right about now" I giggle and shut the door.

Oh my god! 

The sequel to this story with be published soon, so don't miss out!