Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 19

Start from the beginning

Hah. Heirs. Hairs. Cats have hair. So do monkeys.

"I want–!" He slammed the door. OKAY THEN. IM SURE HE'S REALLY CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT I WAS IN THE MOOD TO EAT IM SURE OF IT. FLUCK YOU.

We walked along the shops, waiting for him to be crave something because I guess it wasn't everyone-do-what-Case-wants day? Must have mixed up the date.

I checked my phone again. No new emails. I still hadn't replied to my...brother...but I thought if he reeeeaaally wanted to see me, he'd make a second attempt to get my attention.

"What, do you have to go home soon?"

"Home?" I casually laughed like BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "Not to him! Nope! That's not home. I want the Jansens to be my home."

"Not who?"

"James!"

He stopped walking, raising a single eyebrow. GR. I tried instinctively to mimick but I probably just looked constipated.

"Your brother?"

"No, James Potter. Yeah, my brother saw the video on youtube and sent me an email saying who knows where dad is, and that he wants to meet." Shrug.

"What? Case, that's huge. When was the last time he's contacted you?" I guess I didn't respond quick enough cuz he asked, "and are you okay? It must have been a shock."

"AWWW, YOU CA–"

"No I don't."

"–RAAAAAAAZY NUGGET! Of course the last time he's contacted me was only YEARS ago when I was in the hospital! Of course I'm okay, Logi-poo. And as soon as I figure out what the hell I'm going to do, I'll be even better!"

"What are you going to do?"

"Hell if I know!"

He opened his mouth to say something but I grabbed his arm and starting running down the street at full speed, yelling "FOOOOOOOOD-!"

Which is when we turned the corner and I ran face first into boob. Never that I'd be the one to say that. Figured it'd be Andrew or something.

"Oh my gosh!"

"OH MY GOSH!" I screamed even louder because I don't like boobs I like di–

"Yo Case! And Logi!"

"Don't call me that."

I took a step back to see the lil shit called Alex holding hands. With. A girl. "Oh my god you really do have a girlfriend. I thought you were making that up."

"Hey Logan. You have to be Case." Said the pretty girl with kinda nice highlights. Hm...she was only like one or three inches taller than me. Still short though. Not that I'm short. I'm tall. She's...morphed.

"Case," Alex introduced, "Amanda. What are you guys doing round here?"

"Just street performing."

"Really? You two? I thought you wouldn't do it with any of us cuz it was your and JD's thing."

He blinked once. Twice. "I felt like it."

"But–"

"What about you guys? On a date?"

"No more than you guys, we were just getting lunch. Now we just have to see Andrew, yeah Mands? We ran into Shane earlier and ate lunch with him at Pepe's. We should all just hang out already."