"How do you think I got in here, baby? You know I have my ways." He says, smirking at me. I honestly can't believe this guy!

"First and foremost, I am not your baby and second, didn't you say that you didn't care what the fuck happened to me? So why the hell are you here?!"

He rubs his forehead. "Geez, Bunny. Keep it down. I have a headache and you're gonna wake up the neighbors with all your yelling."

I honestly can't believe this is happening.

Today of all days.

I shouldn't have gone to the club. I should've just stayed home and slept and none of this would have happened!

I just stare at him while he looks at me. I really need to talk to Elijah so that we go to Walmart, Lowe's or someplace to get better locks for this apartment!

"Come here." He says, patting his lap.

I cringe. "Hell no." I quickly reply. "Ain't no way in hell I'm sitting on your lap," I say, moving my hands from my hips and folding them.

Yeah, sure you don't wanna sit on him...

He starts to frown. "Ava... I'm not going to say it again. Come. Here."

I arch my eyebrow, challenging him. Heck! He's in my apartment and he's telling me what to do. Who does he really think he is?

"Ava..."

"No," I say. "You don't get to break into my apartment and tell me what to do. So I suggest, you get out before I call the cops on you."

He narrows his eyes at me.

"You're bluffing."

"Oh really?" I say, grabbing the nearby house phone. I start to dial 911 but he swiftly comes off the couch, grabbing the phone out of my hand and throwing it across the room.

"What the..." I start to say but I don't get to finish. He grabs my butt and hoists me up. I gasp, quickly wrapping my leg and somehow my fake leg around his waist. He holds on to me tightly.

"God, you stress me out. You know that?" He asks me while looking into my eyes.

"No," I whisper. My eyes trail down to his lips. God was his lips sexy! He was so mesmerizing even though he looked like shit. I suddenly lean down and kiss him, closing my eyes. I hear him groan and that motivates me to continue.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he starts to walk backwards to the couch. He sits down and I move my legs that why I'm straddling him.

He deepens the kiss and I start to moan. He then reaches for the bottom of my dress, hoisting it up, bringing it over my butt. I moan as he squeezes it.

"Oh, baby..." he rasps, as I start to lift up his t-shirt and get it over his head. God, was he sexy. My hands roam over his abs, enjoying the feel of them underneath me.

I lean back and look at him and he's staring back at me. He then leans in and starts kissing my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck and enjoy the moment. Suddenly, he bites me. On my neck.

"Ow." I yelp but he holds me in place.

"Noah..."

"You think you can get away from me?" He asks before sucking on the spot that he bit. "You're mine. How many times do I have to tell you that, huh?" He groans.

"Well, I'll have to show you, won't I?" He whispers against my neck, before reaching up and smacking his lips on mine. His kisses begin to pick up and he kisses me as if his life depended on it.