..."Are you?..." she shots back raising both brows.

..." I've seen this before your at the first stage..." she said stroking her non existent beard.

...."What?..." I scrunched up my face giving her a questioning look.

..." The first stage is denial,the second is suppressing your feelings and lastly realization hits you right in the face like a solid punch to the face but when you realize it it will be too late... " she said all the while not breaking eye contact.

I stared at her blankly for a good two minutes before bursting out into fits of laughter.

...." Tru your so funny...you watch way too much tv..." I said in between laughs.

..."Yeah,yeah laugh it up bissh you'll know when it hits you..." she said smacking her lips together squinting her eyes making me laugh even more.

❇❇♥❇❇

I had to go back to his house because his 'family' is supposed to be visiting today.

Meeting up with Tru had been so refreshing I missed her so much but what she said to me is starting to get to my head and it's all I think about now and every time I close my eyes I see his face.

Agggh!. This is all Tru's fault if she hadn't told me that crap about love I wouldn't be stressing over it.

Like seriously me love him...it just makes me want to laugh and puke at the same time.

I immediately parked the car in the garage as soon as the guards let me in,making my way to the door using the key to open it.

I slowly walk into the house quietly closing the door behind me.

I was so close to the stairs when someone startled me.

..."Where the hell are you coming from...and what the fuck are you wearing..." he growls.

..."Shit dude what's wrong with you?..." I said holding my chest to slow down my heart...I was literally shaking.

..."I said where the hell are you coming from dressed like that..." he said pointing at my dress accusingly.

I looked down at my peach backless thigh length dress before looking up at him.

..."I.. "-

🎶 Yeah, you're lookin' at the truth the money never lie no... I'm the one, yeah, I'm the one 🎶

My phone started to ring cutting him off.

🎶 Early mornin' in the dawn know you wanna ride now(let's ride)...I'm the one yeah 🎶

I looked down at my phone a little surprised to see that it was Sean.

Why is he calling me?

..." Don't you dare answer that phone and..... wait a minute is that my car key?..." he said in disbelief balling his big hands into fists gritting his teeth,his electric blue eyes got as dark as night ,his hair that looks like he raked his hand through it a million times effortlessly falls into his face...he looks like he was really worried about me... or maybe I need to get my eyes checked.