Just a Child ~ Levi x Child!Reader

Fandom: Attack on Titan

Gender: Female

Levi groaned as Hanji went on about her titan experiments, he was having a shitty day already, all he wanted to do was finish the paperwork on his desk so he could sleep.

"... and apparently all titans loose energy-" Hanji was cut off by Levi walking into his office, the door slamming in her face.

Levi sighed as he walked over to his desk, only to see most of his paperwork had been colored on by a certain six year old. Said six year old was standing in his chair. That was it, that was all Levi could take. He snapped.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? THAT WAS MY WORK! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STAY OUT OF MY OFFICE?" Levi yelled at you. You cowered in fear with tears brimming your eyes. Levi had alway told you that crying was for babies, so you tried never to cry in front of him, "GET OUT! NOW!"

You ran out of the room and right into Hanji who had heard all of Levi's yelling. You hugged her and cried into her leg.

"He hates me!" You wailed. Having Levi hate you was the worst possible thing in your mind, firstly because he was your father figure and you looked up to him. Secondly, he was the scariest thing you had ever seen when he was mad.

"Don't cry sweetie, he doesn't hate you, he's just not having a good day," Hanji soothed as she lead you to her room, "You can sleep here tonight if you want."

You nodded, the tears still pouring out of your eyes.

"Do you want to go visit the cadets?" Hanji asked you as she wiped the tears from your face.

She lead you to the dining hall where all of the cadets were eating.

"Oh! Hi (Y/N)!" Armin called out as he spotted you from where he was sitting with Eren and Mikasa.

You walked over to them while Hanji got you some bread and water.

"Hi Awrmin, Ewren, and Mikasa," you smiled.

"How come she can only say your name?" Eren complained to Mikasa.

"Because I'm amazing," Mikasa said as she hoisted you up to sit next to her.

Jean, Connie, and Sasha soon joined you at the table and you forgot all about Levi hating you.

"So, (Y/N), why aren't you trailing the- hmph!" Jean started but was cut off by Hanji stuffing a roll into his mouth. Hanji whispered something in his ear that was to quiet for you to hear, Jean's eye's widened slightly and he looked at you. Hanji pulled you aside to give you your food and give Jean time to tell all of the other cadets about Levi's yelling at you.

"Do you wanna eat with me, or with the cadets?" Hanji asked as she handed you a roll and a glass of water.

"Cadets!" You cheered. Hanji patted your head then turned to eat at the table with all of the other squad leaders.

"Aww, you're eating with us!" Sasha cheered.

"Sit back up next to me!" Mikasa said, patting the spot you had recently been sitting.

You climbed up there and had a nice meal chatting with the cadets.

"So, (Y/N), do you wanna go to the stables and visit the horses?" Connie asked as everyone starts to clear out from the dining hall.

"Yeah, wanna go meet Jean's family?" Eren adds with a smirk.

"Jaeger!" Jean yelled.

"Stop fighting!" Armin pleaded, "We have a kid here you know."