Desolation Weapon Part 1 ~ Wolverine/Logan x Reader

Fandom: X-Men

Gender: Female

**(Logan POV)**

I was wandering aroud the school looking for something to do when I heard Storm and the Professor talking.

"Are you sure? No mutant has ever done this before," I heard Storm say.

"She is very powerful, she blocks me out-but only sometimes-I fear that her powers are to strong for her. You will need to take Scott and Jean, perhaps even Logan," the Professor explained. I went back to look like I was wandering around. After a while Storm found me and told me to suit up. Scott, Jean, Storm, and I climbed into the jet and took off.

We were hovering over a heavily wooded island and acording to Storm, the girl was there.

"No sudden movements, we don't know how powerful-or scared-she is," Storm warned. She shot me a look that told me that what she just said was for me.

We had been looking for the girl for a while when I heard a blood-churning scream from somewhere in front of me. I folowed the scream and found a (H/C) girl scrambling away from Scott. She was one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I'm here to help," Scott coaxed. The girl turned to run, and ran strait into me. She screamed again, her scream caused fire to shoot out of her hands. It didn't hit me or anyoune else, but it did start a hell of a forest fire.

The girl freaked out more and this time water came out of her hands, stopping the fire. She turned to run where there was a gap. What suprised me was that she then turned into a grey wolf that was a little smaller than a pick-up truck.

"Holy shit," I mumbled under my breath. She was damn fast.

"I'll slow her down," Scott said. He did what any normal human would do, he shot her in the leg with a laser.

"No!" Storm yelled, but it was to late, Scott had already hit her. She fell onto her side and we rushed over to her. She slowly changed back to human and I picked her up to take her to the jet.

"Logan, look," Jean pointed to her leg and there wasn't a scratch.

"Healing powers?" Storm asked, "Like yours Logan."

The girl shot up and squirmed in my arms, she got out and started runing again. She didn't turn into a wolf this time, she was suddenly gliding on a small amount of water.

"What can't this kid do?" I asked to no one in particular. I noticed that she was having trouble keeping her balance. She wasn't going to be in the air much longer, "She's coming down!"

Right after I yelled that, she started to fall. She was coming in too fast, I wouldn't be able to catch her. Storm conjered up a tornado thar caught her and put her on the ground a little softer.

"We need to get her back to the Professor!" Storm ordered.

**(Your POV)**

There was a constant beeping in your head. You opened your eyes and you were in a white room. You slowly recall what happened before you blacked out. You had strange powers and people were chasing you.

"You're up, that's good," came a sweet voice from the door. You imediatly tenced and backed up to the corner. The red haired girl from earlier was getting closer, "I wont hurt you, I promise."

You stayed in your corner and didn't move. Suddenly voices poured into your head. Voices, never ending voices. You clutched your head and screamed for it to stop. The red haired girl had run off, you didn't blame her, you were a freak. The only one of your powers that you could control was the wolf one.