Moving on~14

Today I woke up happy. I don't know why my boyfriend cheated on me but I feel like I just took out the trash. I then realized I miss the boys aka Jayden, Chris, and Brandon. Jayden went on a trip down south with his family so I can't talk to him but Chris and brandon are still here. Last night my friends proved they were the best they made me feel so good.
    I called Chris and Brandon and they said they would take me out to eat. I was so happy Bc my guy best friends and food what more could u ask for. They said they would let me pick where to go. I picked sushi idk why I just was in the mood.
    I heard a car horn while I was putting on a hat. I hope carl misses me bc even tho it hurts so much bc I loved him I want him to hurt.
   I walked out and heard Chris whistling. I just laughed and hopped in Brandon's carl. When we got to the restaurant I sat down in a booth. A waiter came shortly after and I let Brandon and Chris order first.
    After out good came I caught Brandon taking photos.
"You bitch I probably look ugly as hell."
"Nah I'm finna post this u look good" I just groaned and continued to eat.

""Nah I'm finna post this u look good" I just groaned and continued to eat

@brandonBaller.23: how this girl look good as hell eating like someone explain this🤤 with @AliyahM.baddie @Chris🤙🏼
2.2k likes 220 comment
@AliyahM.baddie: I told u not too post it asshole🙄🙄

@Jasmine413: U GOT SUSHI WITHOUT ME😤😑

@AliyahM.baddie: im so sorry bby girl they forced me to go I promise

@userL: Aliyah and jasmine are friendship goals

@userW: did Aliyah find a new man

@userQ: rumor has it Linda stole carl

@BrandonBaller.23: so number I Aliyah stop your hot at fuck number 2 jasmine we didn't want roaches with us and number 3 move this he say she say shit outta my comments

@jasmine413: shut the fuck up Brandon😂😂

I laughed at the comments section but frowned at the rumors. I just sucked my tears up and at up my camera. I wanted to be productive and rap my song.

I was happy about how it turned out. Everything in that video was true. After school one day I asked carl why are u texting Linda and he said what are u even talking about.
I uploaded it and it went fucking VIRAL. It got 800k likes and lots of views. I already blocked carl on everything so even if he tried to call me to take it down he couldn't.
Thinking about him with another girl her making him happy made me sad. I just wanted to lay in my bed listing to sad music. I had a playlist for in my feeling songs.

Listing to this son made me cry. It's just the first time carl cheated it hurt me and I took him back thinking he wouldn't never do it again. The words just meant so much I should have listened to my friends and not gotten back with carl. Like what did she have that I didn't maybe u was to twiggy not enough curves. I had to stop my self bc when I start thinking like with it leads to more of my depression. I just turned to the next song.

This song just made me even more sad and in my feelings. It made me think of all those time carl talked about getting married and how much he wanted kids. Now I guess he was losing bc he would have made that come true if he really wanted it to happened.

This song just made me angry. Like he wanted to cheat on me fuck u. I got up and punched my mirror. Good thing my brothers weren't home. It made a loud crash sound, I looked down at my knuckles that were throbbing and bleeding. I realized I should go to bed. On the way there I played Don't tell nobody by tink

It made me think back to when Carl would say I'm working at patsy tonight but I would look at the schedule and it would say he wasn't working. carl thoughtI was stupid and didn't know I knew how to check a schedule.
When I got to the gallaghers I opened and and saw carl sitting on the couch with his head in his knees crying with lip and Ian patting his back. I just scoffed and went to the kitchen were vee and Fiona's was.
"What's it this time trouble kid"
I just showed her my knuckles she scrunched up my nose.
"Got into a fight?"
"With a mirror" I said and sat down.
"Who won?" Fiona's laughed,
"The mirror."
    V wrapped up my bandages and I thanked her. Carl was watching me the whole time looking concerned I just rolled my eyes and left the house. Now he wants to care about me but before he didn't give a shit if I got hurt.

Ok guys thanks so much for 900 readers🎊🎉 also sorry I haven't posted and sorry that this chapter was trash