Asshole~12

I went upstairs to grab my phone and go to the gallaghers. I was changing out of this outfit into some boy shorts and a anti social social club hoodie.
    When I walked into the Gallaghers house without knocking everybody was in the living room execpt Carl. I saw Ian and ran over to hug him.
"Hey girl I heard about U getting suspended" Ian and lip said.
"Yep they shouldn't have put there hands on me and they wouldn't have got punched." I said
walking up the creaky Gallagher stairs.
  When I reached Carl's room I opened the door and saw him just sitting there on his phone. I cleared my throat.
"Oh hey babe" he said coming up to kiss me. I just pushed his face away from me.
"What's wrong?"
"Maybe that u saw the principal put his hands on me and u didn't do anything Carl!"
"Baby I would have got suspended"
"Yea yea I don't give a shit.
my brothers wanna meet u jerimah especially."
"Nah not my thing."
"Carl why do u act like this like your so fucking scared of my brothers like you've never even been to my house when my brothers are there."
"Bc I don't hang out with my girlfriends family's."
"Oh but when u were with Dom hanging out with her dad was no fucking big deal but since it's me it's fine Aliyah doesn't have fucking feelings!"
"Aliyah don't do that it's just your brothers will kill m-"
"Stop saying that as an excuse they just want to fuckin talk to u but no Carl's to manly for that!"
  I yelled walking down the stairs to Ian and lip staring at me.
"Aliyah come on when the time comes I'll meet your brothers but now it's not" he said on the porch.
"Nah either u meet them tomorrow or we ain't be together!"
"Aliyah why are y making this such a big deal?"
"Because when u were with dom u were best friends with her fucking dad but u can't even meet my brothers!"
"Fine Aliyah if it makes u happy"
"U know what Carl don't even come I don't need u anymore!" I yelled walking away.
I heard carl calling my name but I just walked home. When I got home I just wanted to call all the girls over and just forgot about everything.
I texted the groupchat of me, dom, Debbie, Aly, Marie, and jasmine. They said they would be over in an hour.

@Aliyah.Mbaddie: I hope one day I'll pop up in your head and you'll think, "damn I shouldn't of let her go"
2.3k likes 550 comments

Jasmine413: don't even worry bby I'll be over in 30 with some brownies, ice cream, and cheese fries your fav

BallerBrandon23: txt the group chat and tell me

Alywhite17: don't be in your feeling over him😓 and why do u look so fucking good even when your in your felling bish?💍

CarlGallagher: I love u bby girl💋

Aliyah.Mbaddie: nah u think u are but if u were u would do anything for me

BrysonKing😈: break my sisters heart I'll break your kneecaps @carlgallagher

UserZ: ohhh baby girl if he ain't treating you right come over to me

Jasmine423: shut the fuck up asshole she don't want u @UserZ

             Carl's pov
   I loved Aliyah it's just her brothers are so intimidating. I keep fucking up eveyhing. I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship, but I love her and wanna be with her. I just don't know how to be a good partner I guess.

                 Aliyah's pov
      The gang walked in my room with bags of food and clothes. I smiled know at least a few people actually care about me. Jasmine came in last with her hands behind her back smirking.
"Show me" I said. She then pulled out blunts and rumchata my favorite alcohol.
"Yes bitch u got all the good shit." I said eating my bacon cheese fries.
"I know im the best but that's already known so tell us what happened with carl?"
"Well jerimah wanted to meet him but Carl didn't want to and I was wondering why bc I heard when he use to be with dom he use to be best friends with her dad but he can't even come in my fucking house when my brothers are home."
"Wow he's a douche" Aly and dom said. Marie just handed me the Blunt.
I woke up the next morning and smelt the weed of me. I grunted and stepped over all my drunk passed out friends to the shower.
Today at school carl was waiting for me outside of he school door.
"Listen Aliyah I'm sorry I was being a douche I would love to meet your brothers before I was close minded, you know I'm sorry mama beaw"
fuck. He knew I would soften up to that name. I just hugged him and kissed his cheek.
"So tmr at like 6 my brothers wanna meet u."
"Set." We walked in holding hands jasmine just grinned at me and whispered in my ear.
"I knew u would go back to him u can't even last 1 day"
"Shut up" she winked.
This new girl walked in 1st period kind of tall black hair so fucking beautiful.(guys I'm picturing Maggie linedman) fuck she's hot. I looked over and saw carl practically drooling over this new girl. I got so jealous that she was the new hot girl.
"Class this is our new student Linda Perice."
I moved away from carl and went to Chris I was to jealous to be near him. Was I becoming Stella? No no or maybe I was being envy of the new pretty girl.
"Aliyah, hello? The bell rung come on 2nd period" Chris snapped in front of my face. I got up and walked to class when I saw carl walking down the hall with Linda. I saw her giggle and I knew there were flirting. I sucked up any tears that threatened to over flow. I walked over to then and said.
"Hey carl we still on for 6?"
"Yea I'll be there" he waved me off.
"Fine asshole I don't need u" I said walking off. He ran over to me and grabbed me by my arm and spun me around.
"Baby I'm sorry but we're still in ok we're gonna meet at 6 with your brothers.

Hello guys! I know this story is turning to shit I thought I would make a good one but idk if I like this story. We'll do u guys this the new bitch gonna take Aliyah's man gotta wait ill next time motherfuckers😘😘😘 love ya bye bye