Sluts and chasing down assholes~6

I was practicing at the basketball court with Carl oh and by the way I won the bet with Brandon I faked him so many time he almost broke his ankles. I was looking so ugly when I was at the court

"CARL STOP!" I yelled covering my face from him taking my photo"Babe u look hot stop" he said I just shook my head and started practing

"Babe u look hot stop" he said I just shook my head and started practing.
"Look at the slut playing basketball" I looked over and saw Stella and 2 other girls by her side laughing. I went over to her and got in her face.
"Bitch why are u so obsessed with me is your life that damn boring?"
"Obsessed with u" Stella laughed
"I'm not obsessed with u I just wonder how Carl would like someone like u" I then realized what she's talking about. I just scoffed and went back to playing. I looked over and saw Stella trying to flirt with Carl and he didn't even look at her she just scrolled through insta.
"Hey whore cant u see he's not interesting?!"
"Oh well if u come around call me hot stuff" Stella then handed Carl a Piece of paper. She purposely rubbed her butt of his junk walking away. Carl quickly pushed her off of him. I smiled knowing he didn't flirt back
"I love u ya know"
"I love u too"
     "Asshole give that back" I turned around and saw a guy running away with this teen girls bag. I ran towards him and tackled him I quickly grabbed her bad and ran over to her.
"Here" I said handing her her purse
"Thx so much wait do I know u?"
I looked closer and saw this is Brandon's girl
"Yea your Brandon's girl Marie right?"
"Tea and your Aliyah right?"
I nodded "wanna grab some coffee?" She asked I agreed and we went to Starbucks. we ended up talking for 1 hour then I thought where's Carl shit
"Hey thx so much I forgot about my boyfriend he's waiting" I said grabbing my stuff
"Ok bye see u at school " she said waving.
    I ran to the basketball court and saw Stella kissing Carl he pushed her off and said,
"I can't Stella I'm with Aliyah!" I smiled and hide behind a bush to see if he would end up giving in.
"Come on she's gone and I know u want to" she said playing with the strings on his hoodie. She got up and straddled him. He let her grind on him and suck on his neck. I got up and just started at him. When he noticed me he pushed her off. He looked at me with sorry and guilty eyes. Right now I was more angry at Stella so to rub it in his face I started to make out with him. He then Picked me up his hands gripping my butt.
"Ahh whore!!" Stella yelled stomping away. I didn't care I was getting into this make out. He carried me home not. Breaking the kiss.
   He sat down on my desk chair. I was straddling him. I started grinding against him cock making him hard . "Mmmmmm baby don't tease" Carl said throwing his head back. I took my bra off his eyes went wide. He groped one and sucked on another. I let out a loud moan. I took off my underwear and his.
        I slide down his cock and kept going up and down. He smacked my ass making me moan. He gripped my hips guiding me up and down. I felt my high coming. We came at the same time.
    I went under me bed and pulled my wooden box out I opened it and pulled a blunt out. I lit it and passed it to Carl. When we finished the blunt I had the question on my mind.
"Why did u let her grind on u and suck on u?"
"I really don't know I didn't have control" I nodded and drifted to sleep.
"Aliyah your the most perfect girl never forget that I love u so much" I heard before I went to sleep.

I wasn't lieing when I said I would post a lot I have no social life😭😭