Wow u fucking liar~13

It was 7:45 and carl wasn't here. My brothers were now upstairs and didn't care if carl showed up or not. I started crying thinking carl was with Linda. I was once her the new hot girl everyone wanted to fuck. Now in the old decent girl.
  I was beyond pissed he just didn't show up and didn't call or text. I put on my shoes and started walking over to the gallaghers.
   When I got there no one was downstairs but I heard stuff upstairs. I walked up and opened Carl's door. I saw him just sitting on his phone.
"So what's your fucking excuse this time?" He jumped up and looked guilty.
"Oh baby I'm so sorry I forgot" I'm getting real tired of him saying that.
"Listen carl u keep saying those exact words"
"This time I mean it." I was way to tired to argue so I just hugged and walked downstairs.
     When I woke up it was Saturday so I had no school. I looked on instagram and saw Linda followed me. I sighed and looked at her page.

@linda_Barbie16: don't be mad I can steal your man be mad u can't keep your man bitch☺️                  1

                  1.7k likes         250 comments

CarlGallagher: 😍😍😍😍😍

BrandonBaller23: be careful @carlgallagher

UserQ: I think Aliyah just got her man stolen from the new girl

Alywhite: @carlgallagher stop now

StellaGordan: ohhh Aliyah getting her man stole from new girl

   I looked down at the comments and new it was true. Everyone knew that the new girl is way hotter than me and can take my man. Tears built up in my eyes. I looked out my window and saw something horrible. Linda just moved next to me and I saw her and carl making out. I got my baseball bat named hot sauce and went to the bitches house. I knocked the door down. I felt like Beyoncé in the hold up music video. I went up to her room and opened it. Carl eyes went wide. I knocked her upside her head with hot sauce.
"I actually thought u cared about me but I guess I was just a silly girl now was I" I said crying.
"So now don't ever talk, call, text, or even look a me your a disgrace to men kind." I said though my teeth. He just looked at me with guilty eyes. I punched him right in his forehead. He fell back, I didn't care I kicked him in his dick and left. When I got out the house I just squared in the sidewalk head in hands. I just exhaled not tying to freak out.
I texted the group chat

                           BAD BITCHES
MAIN BITCH-Jasmine
                       Side hoe~ Aly
                       Wifey- Marie
                       Thicky-Dom
                       Daughter- Debbie

                                                                           Me
                              Guy me and carl are officially over I hate that fucker he cheated

MAIN BITCH
That fucker didn't

Side hoe
With who?

                                         Me
             Linda. Can u guys come over I'm really stressed and jasmine can u pick up my medicine

MAIN BITCH
of course bby I'll pick it up

Daughter
I'll be over after I beat Carl's ass

Thicky
We gonna make him regret what he did ok moving on is the best revenge and beating his ass

Wifey
U guys take carl me and Aly will be at Linda's house

Side hoe
Def we won't let them get away with this

I smiled down seeing how much my friends cared about me. If it was possible to be crying more I was. Everyone in our group knew my depression and how I took anti depression pills.
Right now I didn't just wanna sit there and cry over that dickhead. I went under my bed and pulled out my mac book. I found a good beat and went on my phone and pulled out notes. I wrote a good break up song. Tomorrow I will post it on insta. I smiled knowing I got so hung done. I loved song writing when I was sad about my mom when I was little I would write songs it made me happy.
Marie's pov
This bitch Linda had another thing coming is she thinks she can steal Aliyah's man.
I busted through her door with Aly. We went upstairs and found Linda looking at herself in the mirror.
"Hey bitch" Aly said pulling her ankle which made Linda gal knocking the wind out of her.
I got in top of Linda and started beating her. Aly had to pull me off, I stomped out her trashy house and broke a few plates on the way..

Debbie's pov

Carlos such a fucking idiot I wish he could just be a good guy and not fuck to every 5 min.
Me and son were walking to Carl's room. Jasmine was gonna come but she was getting the food, medicine, weed, and alcohol.
"so u wanted to cheat on her again dick head?" Dom yelled in Carl's face.
"Listen I know your gonna beta my ass but let Aliyah know I love her and I just got mixed up with her and got led on"
"Nah u said that last time and look we're that lead us to." I said dom looked like she was don't arguing and kicked carl in the balls. He fell on the ground and I kicked his stomach. Dom had rings on and bitch slapped him leaving a bug cut.
"Now don't ever talk to Aaliyah again or I will tell Mickey and her brothers asshole." I said walking out.

Guys....... so that happened I wish I actually had friends like this😫 like bitch is lucky and next chapter gonna be good honeys