Fuck you mom~1

Aliyah's mom came stomping up the stairs
"Go get me some drugs whore"
"First of all Jennifer I got u some 2 hours ago and second fuck you"
"Excuse me slut don't talk to your mom like that!"
Aliyah's mom said punching her forehead leaving a bruise.
"Jennifer I'm leaving I'm so tired of u acting like I'm your slave bye Jennifer I never loved you!!"
And with that Aliyah packed her tooth brush, clothes, makeup, and other necessary items.
"Yea and where would u go nobody loves you bitch"
"With my real family Mandy and Mickey!" She yelled and slammed the door to the house she grew up on the west side of Chicago.
She pulled out her phone and called Mandy.
"Aliyah?"
"Yea hey Mandy"
"Hey little sis what u need?"
"Can u some pick me up I can't live with Jennifer anymore"
"That whore, in coming now"
  Aliyah sat on the curb thinking about Mandy and micky. People always thought u were lying when she said im were related to them but she really wasn't lying. Jennifer aka her "mom" fucked terry milkcovich your biological dad and bam Aliyah was born.
Aliyah's pov  

        35min of waiting I saw a car pull up with Mickey driving and Mandy shotgun.
"Hey sis what did that whore Jennifer do?" Mickey said pulling her into a hug.
"Beat my bc I didn't get her drugs but hey how u guys doing?"
"Great can't wait to here about what you've been up to!!"
Mandy said. After a while talking about me I wanted to ask about them.
"So... what's been up with u guys?"
"Nothing"
"Mickey come on I wanna know!"
"Mickey and I have boyfriends!!"
"WAIT WHAT WHY DIDNT U TELL ME!!"
"Bc I know u would reacted like this"
"Well tell me their names, appearance, social security # you know that stuff"
They both laughed at the last part.
"Well mine is lip Gallagher and his is Ian Gallagher and let me tell u they are HOT. AS. FUCK girl"
"Woo really do they have a little brother?!"
"Haha yea but he's a fuck boy and if he hurt I would have to kill him"
Mickey said.
    ~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~
     When Mickey stoped the car and said here's home I looked at a small crappy house but I thought at least I get to live with people who love me.
"Here let me help"
"Thx guys"
      I walked in and saw a cute red headed boy siting.
"Mickey I've been calling where- who is this cute"
"This is my little sister Aliyah and that my boyfriend Ian Gallagher" Mickey said and Ian looked at me schooled that I'm a Milkovich.
"What the fuck u looking at?"
"Yea she defiantly a milkovich" Ian chuckled.
"Mandy can u show me my room?"
Mandy said follow me and showed me a normal sized room with band posters.
"With some paint, new bed sheets, and some other stuff it will be perfect! Thx so much for letting me stay"
"Your family" is all Mandy said walking out.
   Me and Ian talked for a few hours when he Invited me over to meet his family.
~~~~~~~~~carls pov~~~~~~~

   I was jacking off when I heard the front door open I quickly got dressed and went down stairs to see whose home.
When I got down I saw Ian and the most beautiful girl behind him. She had beautiful Carmel skin, pretty brown eyes, perfect eye browns, plump lips, her jawline was so sharp, and not to mention she had a big ass with perfect tits.
"Carl hello" Ian intercepted my thoughts.
"Oh yea?"
"Meet Aliyah Milkovich"
He said pointing to the perfect girl I started at her confused bc she looked nothing like a milkovich
"I know what your thinking listen u might not believe it but my mom fucked Mandy and mickeys dad and bam I crane a milkovich just bc I don't have white skin don't mean I ain't a milkovich"
Her voice was beautiful it was the perfect mix of deep and high.
"Oh ok and I'm Carl galllagher" I said staring at her in awe wondering how someone can be that pretty.
~~~~~~Aliyah's pov~~~~~~~
   I saw Carl Gallagher and he was so damn fine he had a cute nose plump pink lips tall perfect hair and I could tell he was checking me out so I smirked to myself.
"Wanna come to my room and talk?"
"Sure Carl"
Me and Carl played 20 questions and on the the last question he said
"Are you a virgin?"
Me and him were flirting all night so u wasn't surprised when he asked me that question with his smirk that killed me
"Nah"
"How old and how"
"16 a few months ago and this guys cheated on me and I finally broke it off with him and this guy I was close with that I always liked me and him just did it and we became friend with benefits"
"Wow, well whose this guy"
"His name is Chris he actually lives over here"
"Chris really I know him he goes to my school"
"Guess all o us will start going to school together"
Me and him talked for hours until I looked at my phone and realized it was 2:30.
"Shit I gotta go Carl"
"Ok bye come over tmr?"
"Sure"
I kissed him and it felt like fireworks I know it sounds cheesy but I got all tingly and smirked and walked home.

I know this was really long I don't think my story will ever be this lone again BUT THAT WAS MY FIRST CHAPTER next chapter will be more action so don't worry