Karma bitch and new friends~10

Carl walked me home and by now it was 6 am. I hugged Carl one last time and went inside to tell my brothers what happened.
     "guys can u come down here I got somthing to tell u!" I yelled upstairs. Seconds later I heard the stamped of my brothers come down.
"So last night somthing happened.."
"Just tell us Aliyah"
"I got raped but then Carl came in and beat the shit out of the g-" I was cut of by my brothers all running up staires.
When they can back down they were putting give in there waist band. I didn't give to shits if the guy got killed he raped me and made me feel disqusting. While they were getting dressed I figured next stop gallaghers then Mickey and Mandy then best friends.
   When I was walking to the gallaghers I just started balling my eyes out. He violated my body. I wiped my tears and began walking once again. When I walked in all the gallaghers were sitting on the couch. They all looked up at me with eyes full of pity. I figured Carl told them. I didn't want any pity so I just walked up stairs. When I got up there Carl was just sitting in Jus bed crying. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him.
"I'm so sorry it just feels like I keep fucking up your life first I cheated, then u getting jump-"
"Carl u need to stop always blaming your self for shit u had no control over its in the past those things u just named made me stronger so I'm thankful for it" I said cupping his face. He kissed me gentle and slow but passionate.
"Ok now im gonna call jasmi-" I got cut off by Mickey and Mandy running through the door.
"Where's the fucker" Mickey said
"What are u even talking about mickey?" I asked
"Aliyah u know what I'm talking about" I slowly remembered what happened. "Oh that I'm not sure where he is but my brothers are trying to find him I can roll with him" I said with no expression. I cried all the tears out and like I said it's in the past no reason to dwell over it.
   I walked downstairs and Ian and lip came and hugged me. Slowly it became the whole Gallagher family huddling me. I felt so loved.
"Thx so much guys but I gotta go see what my brothers are up to." I said and waved they all goodbye me.
   When I got over to my house I saw lots of niggas in the house. I pushed through the crowd not know why there's so many guys here. I somehow found jaylen and asked what the fucks happening.
"Oh jerimah got some of his friends to help find the asshole."
"Guys I think your taking this to serious I don't care about him anymore"
"Aliyah he fucking raped u what do u mean we're gonna atoeast beat the shit out of him."
I just walked away to find jerimah. When I found him I asked why is there a whole bunch of people.
"I got my gang to come find the nigga"
"Well I'm tryna sleep so get these negros out" he nodded and told everyone to leave. As everyone was leaving I felt warm juice spill on me. I looked up and saw this light skin guy looking like he just regretted it.
"Hey I'm so ducking sorry bro I didn't mean to do that"
"It's ok I can tell u didn't do it in purpose"
"Hey your really pretty and nice can I have your number"
"U don't even know my name dude"
"Oh yea sorry what's your name mines lance"
"Aliyah" with that I have him my number and went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry for the people who were insterested in this chapter but I wanna move on so basically the guy that raped Aliyah got the shit beat out of him by jerimah gang Mickey Jayden Brandon Chris kev and others.

     Me and lance have been texting recently he would try to flirt but I would deny him. I never told Carl about him bc he would get angry.
   "Hey babe I have an idea" I told Carl.
"And what's that baby?"
" lets go to a drive in movie and we can get snacks, blankets, and stuff like that." I said excitedly
"Nah that sounds like it's for pussy's"
Carl said and went back to his phone. I was upset he never wanted to do anything I wanted to. So I'll just  go with another guy.
"Fine I'll just go with another guy" I said
"Really Chris is in a vacation with his girl, Brandon has a basketball game, and Jayden is with Debbie" Carl said smart like he proved me wrong but I wasn't thinking of any of those guys.
"I wasn't talking about them asshole"
"Oh really who else is there?"
"Lance" I said knowing Carl would get jealous.
"Who the fuck is lance!?" Carl said louder.
"A friend I met."
"Where'd u meet him?"
"Jerimahs friend"
"How old is he!"
"Idk like 20 chill the fuck out"
"Your not going out with a fucking 20 year old!"
"U never take me places he always invited me to go places and I deny them but u know what I'm tired of sitting around with u this relationship going no where!" I yelled outing my shoes on.
"Aliyah stop I didn't mean to-"
"Yea Carl u never mean to do anything but u still do it"
"Aliyah stop let's talk"
"Nah i don't wanna talk that's for pussy's" I mocked him.
"Aliyah I'm sorry I've been a bad partner please don't go out with him." He said putting his head in the crook of his neck.
"I gotta go" I said walking out. I heard him ask me wear but I just ignored him. Jasmin and Marie was busy so I went to get coffee. As I sat down and went on my computer looking at phone cases I heard somebody say,
"Hot chocolate?" I looked up and saw Dom. I was about to get up but I remembered what's in the past u can't change. So I just calmed down and got back in the computer.
"Listen Aliyah I know u probably don't wanna listen to me but I'm sorry for what u did to u Carl's an asshole."
"Tell me about it." I said sipping my hot chocolate. Me and her talked and I realized we had slit in common shitty moms, cheating boyfriends, and other stuff. We became great friends.