Halloween and instagram~9

Today is Halloween one of my favorite holidays. I already gave my costume me and jasmine are gonna match. Tonight is a Halloween party then tmr night is actual Halloween and I have another costume for me and Carl.  
     When I got jumped I was mad at Carl but I had to forgive him he didnt tell her to do it. Also living with my brothers is great even tho there assholes. I fight them regularly somtines for fun sometimes serious. Just like old time we always use to box when we're were little. I don't know why but everything in my life is doing good.
    Me and Carl are great I have amazing people around me the best best friend u can ask for.
   Time skip to Halloween eve pre party
@baddie.AliyahM

  Me and @jasmine413 fucking it up for this pre Halloween party🔥💯🤙🏾     2,500 likes 250 comments    DebbieGallagher: wow 2,500 likes u famous Bitch😂also look at my best friend looking all good😂

2,500 likes 250 comments

   DebbieGallagher: wow 2,500 likes u famous Bitch😂also look at my best friend looking all good😂

  CarlGallagher: my baby girl lookin hella fine tonight😍😍

   BrandonBaller23: ima pick u up and then head to the party😍😍😍

    Jasmine413: ohhh we lookin like some bad bitches oh wait we are

Baddie.AliyahM: jasmine shut up😂😂

Carl's pov
I looked st Brandon's comment and my jaw tensed up. Why is he picking them up and commmenting heart eyes on her pics.
I decided to call her.(Aliyah bold Carl regular)
"Hey babe"
"Hey umm so what's going on with Brandon?"
"What u mean?"
"He's picking u up and commenting on your post all the time"
"Idk ask him"
I got more angry bc it felt like she was hiding something.
"Nah im asking u!" I said louder into the phone
"Negro chill nothing's happening and that's sad that u thought I would" she said low and just hung up.
Aliyah's pov
I'm not gonna let him get me angry in gonna go have fun. When we reached the party they were passed out teenagers and music blasting. We walked in and it was just a crowd of sweaty teenager bodies. I went to the bar to get a beer. When I heard body language by jacquees y'all know I had to go dance. I went through the crowd to go hip roll. I was dancing when I looked at my phone and saw it was 3:15 shit my brothers will kill me i thought and ran home. Luckily the house was only a block away. When I reached the house all of my brothers were by the door. "Where the fuck were u?" Bryson asked looking at my outfit. "Halloween party?" I said like he was stupid. Jeremiah walked over to me and slapped the black outta me. "Dude what the fuck?!"
"When your under my roof u follow my rules!" He yelled. He was trying to scare me and it didn't work.
"U think u scare me bitch it takes more to break me pussy" I said walking upstairs.
When I woke up I still had a hand print on my face I guess I had to face it and let it be. I put Brandon's thrasher hoodie on and some sweatpants hair messy bun.
When I got to first period Carl started at my cheek and ran up to me.
"what happened who did this?!"
I looked at him crazy and pushed him away. I was still mad that he thought I would cheat on him.
"Like u care" I scoffed and walked away. He followed me to the back.
"Listen im sorry that I did that last night, I just got so jealous babygirl" he said sincerely I couldn't help but forgive him he's just so...... him.
"Now tell me what happened"
"Brothers"
"Which one?"
"Jerimah got mad I stayed out late"
I saw Carl's jaw tense and his fist ball up. I didn't want him to get mad. I've grown up like this.
"Babe calm down its fine. So u excited about tonight's party?" I asked to disrltract him.
"Oh yea in hella excited"
Time skip to party

Me and Carl's outfit^^^^^^^^     When I got these costumes I was in a real purgey mood

When I got these costumes I was in a real purgey mood. It was my favorite movie so why not dress like it.
When we arrived we saw teenagers, the stench of weed, and booze with blasting music. I smiled knowing it would be a fun night.
I was dancing by myself bc Carl went to get us drinks. I felt hands grip on my waist. I instantly turned around and saw some guy. He was pretty attractive but Carl was way hotter.
He grabbed be by my arm tight and dragged me upstairs. I tried yelling but the music was to loud. He pushed me on the bed. I ran to the door but he slapped me making me fall. He layed down on top of me. I was now crying trying to push his off but he's way to heavy. He slid into me and I started to cry more. Carl busted through the door and his jaw fell when he saw what was happening. He pulled the guy off and started beating the shit out of him. When the guy was knocked out Carl ran over to me and hugged me.
"I'm so sorry I never meant to leave u I'm such a idiot" Carl said
"No your not stop It's none of our faults except this dick face" I said kicking his balls. I just cried into Carl's chest. After awhile I realized I should tell Mickey, my brothers, best friends, and the Gallaghers.