Realizing and snapchat~5

Carl's pov
    I looked at Aliyah's insta and saw her photo saying you took the biggest L when your lost me and dem facts. As I read I saw how true it was.
     I then saw Chris comment and I got furious, how was I so stupid to cheat on the love of my life with Dom. I thought falling to sleep

   When I woke up I got dressed and headed to the milkovich house to talk to Aliyah. When I saw Mickey pissed walking out of the house. I panicked if her knew I hurt his sister he would kill me.
"Hey mick-"
I was cut off by him throwing me to the ground knocking the wind out of me. He started punching me
"You wanted to cheat on her making her think she's ugly and you made her cut herself Asshole" I froze and started crying thinking of my little Aliyah harming her self. I got enough power to push Mickey out my way and run to her room.
      When I walked I saw Aliyah messy bun in Chris's shirt on her phone. I stood there upset bc that should be my shirt she's in. She looked up st me and said,
"Bro what don't you get im just starting to get over your and u come back in my life no" she says pushing me out
"Baby girl I never meant to make you hurt im in love with u" I said not realizing I just confessed my feelings
"What?!?"
"Aliyah milkovich im in love with u and I'm sorry"
"I don't know I had to fix the pieces of my heart u broke and it took a long time"
"Baby now on here to put it back and o will do anything to make sure it's perfect and stays that way" I said sounding cheesy as fuck.
"Fuck it I love u to Carl fucking Gallagher!" She yelled running into my house I was so happy she forgave me and thankful. I missed her in my arms her smell everything
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course I missed you so much!"
Aliyah's pov
I'm so happy he's here to make me feel better. Lately I've been with Chris key me just say this he's real good in bed but I don't have feelings for him. He's with this girl Aly now she's real funny and fun also Brandon been talking to this girl named Marie she's pretty and chill. Oh lets take a cute photo for the snapchat Carl said I giggled and agreed

(Pretend that Carl and Aliyah😂)       I'm so happy that me and the love of my life and together

       I'm so happy that me and the love of my life and together. It's us against the world.

     I woke up in Carl's arms just how I like. I got up in a real good morning and started stretching. I looked over and saw it was 7:15 and school starts at 8:05.
"Why are you up up so early baby come back to bed" Carl said I just chuckled and responded with
"Bc I have to get ready for practice and shower" I'm also excited bc I'm trying out for the basketball team. I never told Carl that I'm a really good b-ball player for some reason. Freshman year aka last year I made it to varsity. I learned to play in 7th grade with Brandon.
"Practice for what?"
"Basketball babe"
"Your play basketball?!?" He looked so school I played
"Yea why u so surprised?"
"I never met a hot girl that plays basketball do u play any other sports?"
"Haha well I play basketball, track, soccer, and sometimes the coach would make me play volleyball" Carl's eyes widen and I just giggled.
"Woah your amazing I'm coming to all your games!" I have him a quick kiss and got in the shower. Few minutes later I heard the bathroom door open.
"Have room for one more in there?" Carl asked I innocently
"Is that one more you?" I asked shyly
"Yep" Carl said jumping in.
"Ok but u gotta be quiet bc mickeys home" I said to Carl he just nodded.
He pinned me against the short wall. He kissed me slow and passionate showing all his love for me. "Jump" he whispered in my ear. I did at told and wrapped my wet legs  around his torso he positioned his hard cock in my entrance. He looked at me and I nodded. He slid in me slow and gentle. "Faster" I said to him he started slamming himself into me.
"Ooo baby girl your so tight" Carl said with his eyes shut. I sucked on his sweet spot so Mickey wouldn't hear my moans. I felt a knot building up in my stomach. "I'm so close daddy" "let it go babygirl" I came all over his cock and I felt his thrust getting sloppier and then his warm cum inside me. I slowly got off him and shampoo my hair.
    When I got out it was 7:55 I realized I would be late for practice so I hurried and through this on

And Carl's hoodie. "Hey u don't want a shirt?" Carl asked "nah I'll be sweating and plus I got your hoodie." I said he nodded. It took a little amount of time to get to school. When I did I ran over to jasmine bc she plays basketball too.
"Bitch were gonna be late come on!"
She said and I ran towards the gym. Me and her call each other bitch so much I don't even realize it anymore.

   When we got there we were warming up for tonight's game. We were just practicing our 3s when Brandon came over and snatched the ball from my hand. He chased him and I think he forgot I play track. I grabbed the ball from him and started dribbling the ball up the court. He kept trying to steal the ball. So I acted like I was going to the right but the I faked it and spun around and shot the ball and made a 3. I looked over to him and saw I made him fall. I started cracking up.
"Yea I only let u win if we actually play a round I would win"
"Bet bitch"
"After school tmr 150?"
"Say no more Brandon that $150 mine"
Time skip to after school Aliyah's game
      I'm actually kind of nervous it's my first game of the season. Last time I played ball was on the west side.
"U nervous?"
Carl and jasmine asked
"Yea"
"Why your amazing at ball I watched u beat Brandon" I was surprised Carl saw that
"Your right in gonna be fine" I said to calm myself down.
"Time to beat these northsiders" jasmine said I nodded and hugged Carl. I went to the court and heard all the applause. I was in the center fighting for the ball. I heard the coaches whistle and I jumped and smacked the ball to jasmine. She then passed the ball to another girl on our team. She passed to me and I juked this girl making her fall. I then ran up and shot. I heard Carl cheering me on. I smiled and kept playing.
       "WE WON BITCHES!!" I yelled
"Aliyah u carried the team on your back" the coach told me I just smiled.
I was so happy everything in my life right now is so good.

    This was a real long chapter idk why I just got all my thoughts out of my head. Hope u liked tell all your friends to read bc I have some good stuff coming . Bye loves tell everyone to read😂